Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Twenty Seven

After that, a lot started happening. It made it easier to cope with Fred and George being gone, but I still missed them like crazy.

I didn’t know what exactly was going on with Harry, and I couldn’t even begin to imagine the kind of nightmare he was living. I just wanted to help in any way possible. I promised Harry, along with Hermione and Ron, that I would be by his side and help him out no matter what happened. He kept pressing that he should handle things alone, but we wouldn’t even listen to him.

When Harry decided to go find Sirius, we didn’t even hesitate before saying we were coming. Neville, Luna, and Ginny each wanted to help as well. I knew that, if they were here, Fred and George would’ve wanted to, too. The only issue was Umbridge. When we tried to use her chimney, she caught us and so Hermione, being the genius she is, came up with some brilliant plan to trick Umbridge into following them into the Forbidden Forest. The rest is history, and we then flew to the Department of Mysteries. On thestrals. According to Luna, you can only see them if you’ve seen death, and I haven’t, so technically I was flying on nothing. But it was thrilling all the same.

I’m not gonna lie, it was scary as hell searching for Sirius without knowing whether or not he was alive. This was the first time I had been with Harry on one of his “missions,” or whatever you would call it. I was part of the Order, in a sense, and had been in Dumbledore’s Army, but I still felt weak and horribly unprepared.

We didn’t find Sirius where Harry thought he would be, but Harry did find his prophecy orb thing. And we also found Lucius Malfoy. He really is quite lovely. (note sarcasm) When Bellatrix Lestrange showed up, I knew we were in trouble. She wasn’t going to hesitate one bit before killing any of us if we got in the way.

She sauntered towards us and said “Neville Longbottom isn’t it? How’s mum and dad?”
I was about to kill her on the spot myself, but was stunned into silence when Neville said “Better now that they’re about to be avenged!”

He was held back, but really I think we should’ve just let him at her. Neville truly is brave. Braver than most people imagine.

Then, a bunch more Death Eaters started closing in on us. On Harry’s signal, we all yelled stupefy and then ran for it. We ran and cursed the cloaked figures following us, knocking down shelves upon shelves of crystal balls in the process. When the Death Eater pursuing me got hit in the head with an orb, I might have laughed if I hadn’t been so terrified at the same time.

Then, we suddenly dropped and landed right above the floor in this dark room with stone walls. The Death Eaters followed us there. Lucius kept demanding the prophecy from Harry, but when he kept refusing, the rest of us were suddenly grabbed from behind by other Death Eaters. I struggled, but the one holding me was strong and held his arm tightly around my neck. Neville yelled “Don’t do it Harry!” and Bellatrix pushed the point of her wand against his temple. I gasped a bit, and squirmed with no results. It looked like Harry was deliberating about handing it over when Sirius appeared. Then, other members of the Order swooped down and attacked the Death Eaters, making them release us.

A battle broke out, and as I was tossing curses between Death Eaters, I heard something smash. I smiled a bit, knowing Lucius could never have the prophecy now. I fought with my all, and it seemed like we might have the upper hand until I heard a female voice shriek “Avada Kedavra!”

I whipped around and saw Bellatrix smirking, her wand pointed at a motionless Sirius falling backwards. Harry cried out and Lupin grabbed him from behind before he could rush forward. My hand went to my mouth and I looked around to see everyone else either still fighting or in shock.

“Caroline!” I heard Kingsley bellow, and I whipped around just in time to deflect a curse aimed at me.

We continued fighting, but when I looked around for a brief second, Harry and Bellatrix were no longer around. I couldn’t think about where they’d gone though because I had to focus on what I was doing.

Finally, we had regained the upper hand and the Death Eaters fled.

Once they were gone, we raced back to the lobby of the Ministry building to see everything smashed and Dumbledore kneeling beside Harry who lay on the ground. Fudge and a group of other Ministry people I’m guessing were standing near them.

As we approached, I heard Fudge say “He’s back!”

I rolled my eyes slightly, yeah, no shit Sherlock.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this is mostly correct, I used the part from the movie cause I haven't read the book in forever.
Comments!
HP6 on Wednesday!!! (: