Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Twenty Eight

The rest of our last couple weeks went by pretty fast, actually. School was weird with the twins gone and with Dumbledore back trying to get everything back to normal. Not that I’m complaining, I love Dumbledore. We really didn’t even do much, since OWLs were supposed to be over. They were destroyed by the fireworks Fred and George set off, but we couldn’t retake them yet. In the meantime, there wasn’t much to do. I was with Hermione most of the time, and tried to not think about how much I missed the twins.

It was finally the last day, though, and I was so excited. My parents had decided to let me stay the summer at the Burrow again. Fred and George were still living there until their shop was fixed up enough for them to move into the apartment above it. However, I was pretty sure Mr. and Mrs. Weasley weren’t too pleased with how their sons ended the school year, so I didn’t know what was happening with their shop.

On the train back, I was sitting with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Luna, and Ginny. We were talking about all that had happened this year and all that was still to come.

I still didn’t know completely what had happened to Harry after we saw Bellatrix kill Sirius, and I still didn’t understand all he was going through.

But I knew I would forever stand by him when he said “I've been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me.”

Hermione asked “What's that?”

“That even though we've got a fight ahead of us, we've got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have.”

“Yeah?” Ron said.

“Something worth fighting for.”

Because he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
HP6 comes out at midnight!!!
Wow, my story worked out pretty well there...end of fifth year right before the 6th movie comes out haha
Anyways, I'm going to start the sequel soon, the first chapter may even come out tomorrow, depending on how much time I have
Look out for it, and be sure to comment (: