Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Three

I sighed, “Oh, how I missed this place. Well…not the school part, but mostly everything else.”

I grinned at Fred and George. They winked back and we went to go find a carriage to take us to the castle. I waved to Harry, Ron, and Hermione as their carriage drove past us. I was still facing that way when I was suddenly lifted off the ground and thrown over someone’s shoulder.

“Hey! Put me down!”

Fred’s face appeared down by mine. “Come along, love, your carriage awaits.”

George, whose back I was currently hitting in an attempt for him to drop me, laughed and walked over to the horseless carriage that had just pulled up.

“Put me down, you git!”

“As you wish, my dear” And with that, he dropped me onto the floor of the carriage.

I glared as they both climbed in, but I couldn’t stay mad at them for long, and laughed when George offered to help me up with a deep bow. Our carriage left and I watched Lee behind us, climbing into a carriage with a very pretty Ravenclaw. Yet another new girlfriend that he had started dating over the summer.

“I hope that one lasts, or he’ll have dated half the girls in Hogwarts by the end of the year.” I said.

“Maybe that’s the point” Fred said, raising his eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes, but laughed all the same.

Finally, we were in the Great Hall, watching impatiently while 1st years got sorted.

“Ugh, I’m sooo hungry” Fred said as he put his head down on the table.

George put his head on my shoulder and complained “I think I’m about to drop dead of starvation.”

I was sitting between them with Harry, Ron, and Hermione across from me.

“Oh, knock it off guys, you’ll eat soon enough.” I said while playfully shoving George.

“Do you promise to honor our memory when we die by building a giant gold statue of us in the courtyard?” George asked.

“And don’t forget to bury us next to each other so we can continue to pull pranks in the afterlife.” Fred grinned.

I laughed as Hermione said “I don’t know how you put up with them”

“They’re my best mates” I said putting an arm around each of their necks.

“Yeah Herms, how can you not love us?” Fred asked as they gave her their cheesiest grins.

She just shook her head and we laughed. Finally, Dumbledore stood to give his little speech, and then with a wave of his hand, “Let the feast begin!” and then food appeared before us. I watched in amusement as the boys grabbed at anything and everything in sight. Herms looked slightly nauseous while she watched Ron stuff what looked like his sixth roll into his mouth. After we ate, we picked up our schedules to see what classes we would have starting next week.

Then, we all went up to the common room to hang out before bed. It was almost midnight and we were all still just talking. The twins were sprawled on one of the couches and I lay across them with my head on George’s lap. He was absentmindedly playing with my hair as I chatted with Herms who was sitting cross-legged on the floor near us, and he talked with Fred about another one of their inventions. Harry and Ron were complaining to each other about their potions class. They had first thing in the morning everyday, which in my opinion is a really crappy way to start your day. Soon after that, they went up to bed and I noticed Herms began yawning.

“I suppose we should be getting off to bed now chaps” I said, sitting up and patting their legs.

“Yes, Mom” they said at the same time.

“Alright boys, well give Mommy a kiss before bed” I said, in my pretend mother voice while tapping my cheek.

They both leaned in and kissed either side of my face, making Hermione laugh. I felt George’s lips linger on my cheek for a second longer than Fred’s and I couldn’t help but smile a little. Then, I stood up and helped Herms up. We made our way to the girls’ stairs.

“Sweet dreams boys” I said as I waved.

“Goodnight loves” they called in unison.

Then, we went to our dorms to change, and fall asleep after the long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay Dumbledore! He's awesome