Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Six

The three of us were sitting cross-legged in a circle, trying to perfect the twins’ newest invention. We had almost got it, but the twins kept getting distracted and were currently trying to get me to laugh by telling lame jokes while I was trying to concentrate.

“Why is six afraid of seven?” George asked.

“Puh-lease”

“Why did the chicken cross the road?” Fred tried

“Don’t even bother” I stated simply.

“Ooh, I got a good one” George said “Why don’t white people like to swim in the ocean?”

I hadn’t heard this one. I mean, really, how many white people jokes do you ever hear? This had to be good.

I looked up and asked curiously “Why?”

“Because nobody likes a soggy cracker!” he exclaimed, grinning.

I stared at him for a second and then started laughing hysterically.

I fell over, laughing with tears in my eyes and said “Oh my God.”

“Alright man!” Fred said, hi-fiving George.

I took a deep breath to stop from laughing and said “Well now you ruined my concentration and there’s no way I’ll be able to get back on track with this thing”

“Too bad” George said, lying down next to me.

I turned my head to look at him and he smiled, saying “Might as well just go swimming now.”

I laughed “Alright, you two lazy bums, help me up then.”

They each took one of my hands and pulled me up. Then I went to change and as I was leaving, I looked back and said “Don’t miss me too much” and winked.

They laughed and went to get their swim trunks (and their flippie-floppies! Ha-ha, sorry, I love that song).

When we got down to the lake, there were a few people there, but it wasn’t too crowded. Plus, hardly anybody actually swam in the Black Lake. Usually, they just sat around it. Personally, I loved swimming and water in general, so I didn’t much care. And if we came across sea creatures, that was all the better for the twins, they loved that kind of stuff. I took off my shoes by a tree and proceeded to pile my clothes on top of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I wanted to get in another chapter because I don't know when I'll be able to post next. It's short, but I hope you like it. Comments! (: