Sequel: December

I never left the Circus, I just left traveling with it

Ryan's birds.

Amaryllis could be spotted on the stage twirling in a blue wig with a girl about twenty seven named Francine that night during the song of Camisado.

It was almost ironic how a song about an alchohlic father could be such a fun, dance song.

The thought often passed her mind when she listening to the first six songs while on stage. Then it suddenly jumped from dance techno pop to Burlesque alternative rock. Weird how ninteen year old musician masterminds brains worked wasnt it?

Amaryllis flashed her new found boyfriend a smile as she twirled on by in a riduculous costume revealing her pale middriff and her arms and legs. Ryan looked equally crazy, but she had to admit, he pulled off the white leather pants and frilly purple vest and decorative makeup off nicely.

She wasn't aware that he was thinking the same thing, every night.

--

Here Amaryllis was again, twirling around with another female to the beat of the music. Only this time is was with her best friend Hayley and she was in a tank top and black jeans.

She laughed whole heartedly as she looked into her friends amusing expression and dipped her down close to the floor. She would've dropped her if she was induced with Alchohol. Luckly she couldn't legally do that yet.

So, naturally she pulled Hayley swiftly back up from the floor and sent her into a spin.

Poor Hayley looked about ready to hurl when she let her take a break. Amaryllis was still smiling when she ordered two waters. And she was still smiling when she set them down in the booth. And,smiling stil, she scooted into the booth across from her tired friend and combed her bangs back from her eyes.

It might've ended better if Amaryllis had just left her bangs interfere with her vision just a moment longer but....too late...

Her plastic glass of water spilled to the floor when she spotted her boyfriend kissing her co worker full on the mouth.

Her eyes blazed and she gritted her teeth.

Know how in books and movies when a girl catches her man stealing she runs up crying yells "how could you?" and runs away bawling her eyes out?

This wasnt like that, sure she mightve.....teared up a bit and smacked him, but thats not the point.

Hayley's eyes widened as she turned around and saw the same sight her friend had seen. Hayley turned back to face Amaryllis, cringed, and thought Ryan's going to die... In all honesty. She put her shaking hand on top of her friends shaking one, only Amaryllis' was not shaking with fear, but anger.

"Now Lola.....calm down, deep breaths, think of the beach and swimming-Lola?"She cried, failing at attempting to calm her frazzled friend.

Amaryllis slammed her fist on the table, knocking Hayleys down too.

"That-Th....."She fumbled in her vocabulary.

"That son of a Bitch!"She screamed jumping up and stalking over to the scene.

She spun Ryan around so he was facing her, and he nearly fell over.

He was drunk.

He was ninteen?

Ryan grinned sloppily and patted her shoulder.

"Hey Amaryllis! You change your hair again?'He slurred smiling at her. He then turned back to Jac who was now un-moving, shocked. His smiled fell and his eyes seemed to clear a bit.

"Oh fuck." He mouthed the words, unheard above the thumping music. He looked back between Jack and Amaryllis wildly, as if hoping one would vanish and the problem would stop.

His eyes darted back between the flashing sea green eyes of the girl he loved to the brown ones of the girl he thought was the girl he loved.

"Amaryllis-"He tried weakly but Jac started spilling lies . "Lilly! You didnt see him! He just walked up to me and grabbed my ass and started kissing me! I couldnt stop him, you know i would never do that to you!"She squealed lies about the half drunken man.

Fortunately, Amaryllis saw through her and realized what was going on. She shoved his hand in Jac's face causing her to stumble back in shock.

"How dare you confuse my boyfriend when he's drunk and cant tell the floor from his shoulder! Do you even think I would ever believe your lying whore face mouth in all my life?!"She yelled at the blonde who was leaning against the bar counter looking dazed, and slapped her hard on the cheek leaving a red hand print.

She spun around so she was facing towards Ryan and her best friend, who was a little ways behind.

"Hayl?"She called, anger dripping in her voice. Hayley wavered. "Ill see you later."Hayley nodded unsurely, leaning onto their table for support.

"And you."She jabbed a finger in Ryans chest. "I'll deal with you, now."She demanded. He nodded quickly and swallowed. Knowing she was not pleased.
♠ ♠ ♠
i would finish this now but i must sleep tonight!
so comment
rate
subscribe!
CheersXx