Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

MCR Manor

Chapter 1

“Where are they?” Mr. McKay said to himself. “They were supposed to be here an hour ago.”
30 minutes later...
He took his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number. The phone took him to voicemail “Mr. Way,” he said “I don't know what kind of schedule you have, but I was wondering if you know that you are supposed to get the keys for your new house today. Thank you.” he slammed the phone shut.
Another 30 minutes later...
Mr. McKay heard his phone ring. The screen showed no number. “Hello.”
“Oh! Mr. McKay! I was playing laser tag with my brother.”
“It's fine. When are you going to be here?” The things he did for money.
“I'm a minute away.”
“You're talking while driving?! I don't know how things were in your old house, but in California that's illegal!”
“I'm not driving. My brother is. MIKEY! TURN LEFT!”
A silver 1979 Pontiac Trans AM crashed into a mailbox that was a few feet away from the pissed real estate agent.
“Look what you did, motherf***er! I got this car yesterday.” a very pale man screamed in the passage seat. His hair was long, black, and very messy. He was the customer Mr. McKay was talking to.
Mr. McKay was very scared now. He had 2 people that just came across here from the other side of the street and drove into a mailbox. The driver came out. He was a bit taller and had shorter hair, but he had the same pale look as his brother.
“Hi.” the long haired one said. “I'm Gerard and this is my brother Mikey. So how much do I have to pay?”
“The first and last month's rent.” Mr. McKay answered.
“In dollars, you motherf***er?!”
“Gerard didn't have his coffee.” Mikey sang.
“Shut up!”
“What if don't want to?”
“$3,000.” he was going to scream and run away at any moment right now
Gerard stared at Mikey. “What?” the taller one asked.
“You crashed my car! You pay the rent!”
Mikey grabbed his wallet and threw a lot of $100 bills at Mr. McKay. “Is that enough?”
“$200 more and the house is yours.”
“I only have $14 left. What if I give you an autograph?”
“Whose?”
“Mine and my brother's.”
“I don't think they're worth $200.”
“Do you who I am?” Mikey pointed at his shirt that said 'It's Mikey F***in' Way!'
“Wait, I remember! You're those guys that were on TV the other day because of that thing you did at that one place. Okay I'll take the autographs.” He really had no idea. He was too scared to say what he knew.
Mikey and Gerard signed a paper and then Mr. McKay quickly left.
“Mikey.” Gerard said.
“What do you want?”
“Go get me coffee.”
“Where? I don't know anything here!”
“Remember the last time I went a day without coffee?”
The horrible memory filled Mikey's head. “Give me your car keys.”
“Go walk. You need the exercise. I'll put our stuff in the house.”
“Stop hanging out with Ray. You're turning into him. Talk with Frank like how you used to. Maybe one day you'll be nice like him. I miss Bob. When are they coming?”
“I don't know. Go get me some coffee.”