Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

MCR Manor

Chapter 10

~Some jail in New Jersey~
Frank and Ray were not so happy that they were on jail or had to wear orange jumpsuits, but were glad that they got the same cell. The shorter of the two guitarists had not said a word since they got out of the van.
“Let me out!” Frank screamed while banging the cell's door.
“Calm down!” Ray said.
“No. I'm gonnna fuckin' die here.” he sounded so scared.
“You won't.”
“But I'm freakin' short. I'm a target. Let me--”
“Hey look, everybody. Fresh meat. Let's see... we got a midget and a dude with a fro.” a big, huge, scary looking guy from the outside said. “I'm Carl and I run things 'round here.”
“I'm Ray and this is Frank.”
“What's the matter with you, midget? Can't handle jail?” Carl laughed at Frank.
“He's just scared.” Ray said.
“I want the midget to answer. Why you afraid? You got a secret? Or a brother here? Whatcha do?”
Frank was freaked out. Carl was a lot taller than Ray. There were bars between them, but Carl looked like he could bend them.
“They think we're terrorists.” Frank said.
Carl walked back. “Okay... um do whatever you want.” he was scared and did a really bad job at trying to hide it. He went somewhere else.
“Hey, Ray.” Frank said.
“What?”
“Wanna pull a prank on Carl?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating for so long. Comments?