Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

MCR Manor

Chapter 11

~The mansion~
“You!” Bob yelled.
“I'm so fuckin' sorry, Bob!” the bassist sounded and looked so scared. He knew what his friend could and would probably do to him.
“You killed my phone!”
“Gee?!”
“No, Mikes. You got yourself into this. I told you to not touch Bob's iPod.”
“Okay...AAAHHHHHHH!” Mikey ran upstairs to his room. For once he was glad that he was a human toothpick.
“Come back!” Bob was beyond pissed.
Mikey locked the door. “I'm taking you out if my will!”
“What will?!” Gerard asked.
“It doesn't matter!” his brother responded. “If I die you're getting Bunny! Oh my god! Bunny!” he had just remembered that he didn't take out his cat from the carrying cage thing. “I'm so sorry, Bunny. Are you okay?”
The cat just looked at him.
“I promise I'll never do that again. And I'll tell Gerard to not do that either.”
“Mikey! Open the door!”
“Never!”
Bob decided it was time to start banging the door with something else. He grabbed one of his suitcases and then slammed it against the wood.
Mikey was getting scared. Okay, he thought, I've watched enough wrestling on TV so maybe I'll be able to do something.
The door broke and Bob ran in. He ran towards Mikey and the other towards him. Both had their fists in the air. They knocked each other out, but not how they planned to. They slammed heads.
“Mikey? Bob? You okay?” Gerard said. “Hey, Bunny. GET OFF HIM! HE'S WEARING A WHITE SHIRT, NOT A LITTERBOX.”
Many minutes later the two were still on the floor, unconscious. Gerard was getting bored. He wished he had a sharpie so he could draw on the walls or something.
“What happened?” Bob asked. He sounded kind of sleepy. “And why is Mikey on top of me?” For a second he felt like he was in one of those fan fictions where he and Mikey are a couple.
“Hey, sexy.” Mikey said.
“AHH! WHATEVER I DID WITH OR SAID TO YOU I DIDN'T MEAN IT!” Now he felt kind of uncomfortable.
“I don't remember doing anything with you.” the bassist said. “I don't even remember going here. Did I barely wake up here, Gee?”
“Um...” He could tell the truth and then have to worry about what the two would do to each other or he could lie and keep things peaceful. “What's the last thing you remember?”
“A paramedic asking me how much I drank.”
“Yeah. He brought you here.”
“I can't remember how my flight was.” Bob said.
“Really?” Gerard was getting less worried. “Where's your iPod?”
“In there.” he pointed at a suitcase.
Gerard took off the Post-Its and then put his iPod's earphones on it.
“Can you get off me?” Bob asked.
“But you're so comfy Bob.”
“But I have to pee.”
“Okay. What the fuck?! My room's door has a hole?! Can I trade rooms with you Gerard?”
“No. Now let of Bob before he pisses on you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So... it's been a while. School was crazy, but I've been off for a while and I can't think of anything for this. PM/comment me if you want to continue this story.