Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

MCR Manor

Chapter 3

~Newark International Airport~
Frank and Ray were still at the luggage checking line. “When does the plane leave?” Frank was really jumpy for no reason.
“My stupid iPhone doesn't show time anymore.” Ray said.
“What can it do?”
“Some apps still work and I get half of my calls and texts. I want a new phone!”
“Go to the iStuff store.” Frank said.
“I did, but they said I can't get a new phone because it kind of works.”
“Give me your phone.” Frank punched the phone, dropped it to the ground, jumped on it, and finally threw it at a wall. Well, he aimed at the wall, but an old lady passed by.
“Whoa! You hit someone shorter than you!”
“I'm not short, I'm fun size.” Frank hated when anyone called him short.
“The only person who would think you're that is Gerard.”
“We're just friends.” Frank lightly blushed as he said it. They started to laugh like idiots.
“You think that's funny? How about this?” the lady started to hit them with her cane. “Get a haircut, hippie!” she slapped Ray. “Stop putting ink inside of you!” she attacked Frank. “You kids are lucky I don't turn you in!”
“We're sorry, lady!”
“My name is Mrs. Anabella Elizabeth Henry Johnson, not “Lady!” she kept hitting them. “I served in WWII as a nurse and this is the respect I get? I might be the reason you exist!”
“Ma'am is their a problem?” it was an airport cop.
“These two wastes of life threw a phone at me.”
“It was an accident. I was aiming at the wall.”
“Why were you throwing phone in the first place?” the cop asked.
“My phone doesn't work and I can't get a new one.”
“Please step outside and follow me.” the cop said.
One thought ran through both Ray's and Frank's head: We're screwed!
♠ ♠ ♠
if you already read the last 2 chapters you might be wondering why i put three chapters in a day. the answer- i wrote them all on the weekend and just had to post them.
comments make me feel like people like this and it's not a waste of time.