Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

MCR Manor

Chapter 5

~Interrogation room, Newark International Airport~
“Okay,” airport cop said, “why did you throw a phone?”
“I already told you.” Ray said.
“It wasn't him who threw the phone! It was the other one!” Mrs. Anabella Elizabeth Henry Johnson yelled. “Give them what they deserve!”
The cop turned to Frank. “Why did you throw it?”
“Um, Officer...” he looked at the badge on the cop's shirt. “...Smithy. I was feeling sorry for Ray because his phone is a piece of s**t so I decided to put him and his phone out of their misery. I was aiming for the wall, but then the lady walked by.” Frank smiled the “I'm so sorry” smile.
“It was just an accident, ma'am. They didn't want to hurt you.” he looked at the guys. “Don't throw anymore phones. Here's your... What's this?” He handed the phone to Ray.
“NO! IT'S STILL ALIVE! YOU SHOULD'VE JUMPED ON IT MORE!” Ray screamed when he saw the screen working perfectly.
“I'm talking about what's on the screen.” the cop said.
Frank walked towards Ray. He saw what officer Smithy meant. The iPhone's screen was on a website that said “Direct hacking link to US Pentagon.” He scared again. “We don't know how the phone got there.”
“Yeah,” Ray said. “It's that broken that it goes on random websites.”
“You won't mind if I check your history?”
“No. Go ahead.”
“Let's see. Google, MySpace, iTunes, gaming sites, Twitter, e-mail, everything looks okay.” he kept searching. “What have you been on Google for? How to make bombs, how to hijack a plane, how to fly a plane...” he looked at Frank and Ray. “Why were you searching for those things?”
“I wasn't. My phone is broken.” Ray said.
“THEY'RE TERRORISTS! THEY WERE GOING TO BLOW UP THE PLANE THEY WERE GOING TO GET ON!” the old lady was screaming hysterically. “Get away from me! Don't go looking for me! Here, take all my money, just don't hurt me!” she ran for the door. Well, she ran like an old lady would.
“Ma'am, please stay . You are the only witness and you might help a lot.” his voice was compassionate. “How long have you guys known each other?” officer Smithy asked.
“About 7 years.” Frank said. “F**k! S**t! You think we're terrorists?! We look creepy, but we're not terrorists!” he had red eye shadow on and short sleeves that showed his tattoos.
“We have a code red in I-1, repeat: code red in I-1.” the cop looked scared as he said those words into his walkie-talkie. “I need to see some ID.” Frank and Ray handed him their driver's licenses. A few more cops came about a second later, a couple with SWAT team uniforms.
“Raymond Toro. Frank Iero. You are under arrest for suspicion of terrorism. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used in a court of law against you. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one the court will provide you with one. Do you understand your rights as I have said them to you?” officer Smithy said as he tried to get Ray and Frank handcuffed.
“We're not f**kin' terrorists! My phone is cursed! Do I look like I'm going to blow up?!” Ray started to fight. He knocked out a cop who was trying to get Frank.
“Get off of me!” 3 cops got on top of Frank.
“Aren't you used to having guys on top of you?” Ray had to say that.
Even now, the worst day ever of his life, Frank laughed. So hard that he fell on the ground and the cops got him. He sounded like a maniac when he got handcuffed. “Go Ray! Run! Tell the guys I'll be okay!” Frank started to sing his own version of “I'm Not Okay”
I'll be okay
I'll be okay
I'll be okay- ay-ay
Just get the f**k out

Ray saw his friend one last time and then ran for the exit.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think? Thank you to my readers, subscribers, and commenters. You guys are awesome!
-xoxo Xx_maria_speg_xX