Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

MCR Manor

Chapter 7

~The mansion~
Gerard was starting to panic. It had been 3 hours since his last cup of coffee and for the last month or 2 he drank coffee every hour he was awake. Where's Mikey? I should go looking for him. He took one tiny, little step outside and then ran back in. It felt like flames were all over his face when he opened the door. What if Mikey got heat stroke? What if he passed out and some hobos are cooking him right now? AH! he started to pace back and forth. I need coffee, he thought. I'm gonna go insane. I NEED COFFEE.
My head kept giving me terrible explanations about what happened to my brother. There has to some food here. he started to look for something to eat.
There it was. Hidden in a cupboard. A bottle of coffee flavored rum.
“NO!!!! YOU WON'T TRAP ME AGAIN! I AM STRONG! I DON'T NEED YOU!” Gerard was screaming at a bottle, he knew he was already losing some sanity. He decided to call his brother. Nothing. Mikey didn't pick up. Gerard tried 10 more times, but all ended up the same. He heard the doorbell ring.
“Bob!” he ran into his bandmate. “I think Mikey's dead! And it's all my stupid fault!” Gerard was almost crying. “I'm a terrible person! I'm a murderer! I killed my brother!”
“What?!” Bob wasn't over the iPod incident. He went upstairs while Gerard screamed at himself.
“I'm the worst brother ever! How am I gonna tell Mom and Dad?! AHH! What if the cops come looking for me?! Bob!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's Frank?! I need his weird type of therapy!”
“You haven't heard the news? Some terrorists got caught in Newark and they canceled all planes. I had to get a ride from this one crazy guy to get here.”
“It's just like September 11 right now. The band started on that day. What if it ends today?” Gerard was freaking out.
“Gerard! Calm down!” Bob screamed. “I think Mikey's okay. He's probably--” the doorbell rang. He opened it.
“Do you know this man?” a paramedic said.
“Hey, Bob!” it was Mikey. He walked in and the paramedic left.
“Yeah. Gerard! Mikey's here!”
Gerard was suddenly relieved. “Mikey!” he was happy again.
“Hi, Bob!” he repeated.
“YOU!” Bob hissed.
“Uh, why do you look so angry?” Mikey started to walk back. “Gerard! Bob looks like he wants to kill me!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update. The end of year meant a lot of homework for me and then I had some writer's block so that's why this is filler-ish crap. Comments make me feel better. Next chapters are coming soon and won't be as bad.