Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

MCR Manor

Chapter 8

~Somewhere in New Jersey~
It took 4 cops and a dog to put Ray in the cop van.
“Hey, Frank.” Ray said.
“Hi, Ray! This is just like the van we got in “Desolation Row”. Do you think we're going to get on the news? Then we'll be even more famous.”
“Shut up.”
“I can't. I need to keep moving.” he was more hyper than usual.
“What did you eat?”
“Two bags of Skittles and coffee.”
“That's not food.”
“Yeah it is! So how are we going to tell the guys?”
“I don't know. I think we should call Brian first.”
“Don't we have to get a lawyer or something?”
“Yes. I'll call Brian and you'll look in the yellow pages for a lawyer.” Ray thought for a while. “Never mind. You'll call Brian and I look for a lawyer.”
Frank started singing “REVENGE! REVENGE!”
Ray somehow hit Frank's face to shut him up. “Of all the songs you know you have to sing that one! They're going to think you're going to kill everyone!”
“That's why it's called ”Fifth Period Massacre”. It's about someone who wants to kill for revenge.”
“You're scaring me.”
It was quiet for a while
“Do you want something to eat?” Frank said
“You have Skittles in your pocket?”
“Yeah.”
“I don't want them.”
“You're not fun like Gerard. Or Mikey.”
“I don't wanna know. We're going to jail.”
Frank suddenly became really still.
“What's wrong?” Ray was shocked.
“What if at jail they do the stuff it says in “You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in prison”
“They might to you. Just don't kiss any guys.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's really short and a filler. I have some writer's block right now, but I really wanted to update today I won't be updating for a while because a priest is coming going to stay at my house for about a month tomorrow. I'll try to update as much as possible.
xoxo Xx_maria_speg_xX