Warped

London Beckoned

A couple of venues had passed. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, unless you count Brendon acting weird around wiL who was doing nothing but keeping me company and also Van.

Ever since the day we played Trivial Pursuit, he's been kinda...Twitchy. Like he knows something but doesn't want to tell anyone about it. Typical Virgo.

On the matter of Van, I was taking a break from tattooing so I decided to go see him and this time, bring him some good veggie food that he likes. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing Vegetarians but I'm more of a whatever I feel like eating person. So I got us both some burgers and fries. His of course was vegetarian, mine was not.

He was finishing up with a couple of people so I decided to be a prick and wait in line while the food smell wafted over to him. I knew he hadn't eaten yet as my sources tell me so I knew that this would get his attention.

I hid behind the person in front of me and I watched him perk his head up and look around for the smell. I tried to contain my giggling but soon I burst out laughing at him. The people left the line reveling me with the evil yet yummy food.

"Jalene! You're so mean to me!" Van whined as he reached for the food. I held out the two plates with a smirk.

"Which is which?" He pointed to his vegetarian plate without hesitation.

"How'd you guess?" I asked as I gave him his plate and pulled up a chair. He laughed before tearing into his burger.

"First, it didn't look as greasy as the other and second, you always hold your plate in your right hand so that way, you don't get it confused."

I stuck out my tongue at him and started to eat my food. When we had slowed up a bit, a strange look passed on his face as he looked at me.

"What?" I muffled, my mouth full of food, "Did I get something on me?"

"Um, what is there for you get stuff on?" I looked down at what I was wearing: my bikini top, my ripped jeans and my shoes. Oh and I had my favorite black skull and dice cap on with my hair in a ponytail.

"I got hot! Its does get that way, ya know.." I protested. Besides, I like to let people see my numerous tattoos so they can see my work, "Oh, and since we're on the subject of clothes... You're not dressed in your usual garb."

"Oh, come off of it. I just wanted to wear something different."

"Well it looks good." We both turned around to see Ryan there with an amused look on his face, "I just came by to tell you that our set's been changed to later on."

"Oh cool, and and Ryan? I'm asking nicely, please tell Brendon if he wants to use my undergarments as a fucking stage prop again, to ask me first." Ryan laughed and I expected for Van to laugh but he just managed a weak chuckle.

When Ryan left, Van let out a shaky sigh. I frowned at him and decided it was the time to ask what was his problem with Ryan. I have my suspicions but I could always be wrong.

"Van, dude, what the fuck is with you?" Van slightly blushed and opened his mouth to answer when someone laid their hand on my shoulder. I grabbed their hand and flipped them over my shoulder.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for?" wiL cried out as he laid on his back on the ground with his ever present cigarette. I rushed over to him and helped him up.

"Oh I so didn't know that was you! I'm sorry!" I apologized as I dusted him off.

"Spunky today, aren't we?" wiL replied with a grin. I grinned back as I heard someone come up.

"Probably deserved it.." I heard Brendon comment. I frowned at him as I saw him leaning up against the pole with his arms crossed and a frown across hisadorable face.

"Ugh, Brendon. I'm am so not in the fucking mood to argue with you right now. C'Mon' wiL. I told you I was gonna tat you today." I grabbed wiL's hand and drug him back to the tent. What I didn't see was wiL's smirk towards Brendon.