Warped

When The Day Met The Night

I was starting to regret the decision I made last night.

After our fiasco fight and he'd kissed me, I sat in the elevator thinking to myself with his damn coat on. I don't think I could get the scent of AXE body spray and cinnamon off of me where his jacket was.

Soon after than I came back to the room to find Brendon making a pallet on the ground. My guilty feelings made me cave and I told him that he could sleep in the bed with me.

Here's your coat back... Thanks.." I said shyly. He took it and smiled at me while making his pallet on the ground. I sighed at what he was doing and groaned, "Ok, fine. You win. You can sleep in the bed with me..."

His eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas as he jumped into bed. Suddenly he gave me a suspsious look.

"What's the catch?" He asked and I smiled as I got into the bed too, weariness suddenly taking me.

"No cuddling, no grabbing, no spooning or any ideas about any hanky panky, got it? Keep your hands and your friend to yourself. This is my side of the bed and that is yours."

"That sure is a lot of no's...." He grinned. Ignoring the butterflies in my stomach, I laid down with my back to him. I heard him chuckle as the light clicked off and darkness took the room


Now I'm caught in the mess that Brendon made with the covers and with his long ass limbs. I was starting to freak out cause I wascomfy not liking this at all. I tried to get up and out but I felt the limbs pull me closer to him and I could swear he was grinning the whole time.

But when I turned around to tell him off, his sleeping face caught me off guard. His lips were pulled a slight smile as he slept there, his hair a complete mess. I wanted to brush some stray hairs out of his face but I resisted the urge and wiggled my way out of Brendon's death grip in which I fell off the bed.

I huffed and grabbed my clothes from my suitcase and strolled to the bathroom to get ready. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put my glasses on cause I was too lazy to bother with my contacts.

My shirt and pants were on in a jiffy as I applied light makeup on.

I bounded out of the room, slipping on my shoes when I noticed the time. Yes, it was time.

So I got a running start and jumped on the bed, full force.

"WAKE UP BRENNY BEAR!" I screamed as I bounced on the bed. Brendon shot up and fell off the bed with bounce and a yell. He sat up on the floor with a scowl on his face, his disheveled hair everywhere. I still was jumping on the bed, laughing my ass off.

"What the hell was that for, woman?!"

"I told you last night, no cuddling.. and this morning, you had me snuggled like a teddy bear.." I cackled as I got higher and higher to the ceiling, not noticing the danger. This seems like deja vu...

I cracked my head on the ceiling and stopped jumping for the moment, scowling at the damn restrictions in this room but then Brendon decided he was gonna get revenge so he yanked the covers that I was standing on making me fall down onto the bed, the he grabbed me off the bed and onto the floor.

He pinned me down with a smirk on his pouty lips. I noticed that he was shirtless and only had his boxers on. I could feel my face flush as I tried not to stare at him as was on top of me.

"And I told you that was too many no's.." He leaned in but thankfully there was a series of knocks on the door, signaling for me to knock him over and off of me while I scrambled to get up and high tail it outta there!

I so gotta talk to Van...