Warped

Time To Dance

I found myself laughing along with what Brendon was saying along with everyone else except for Ryan and Van. They had went to a vegetarian place to eat, leaving me here to keep control of these monkeys.

We were eating at this restaurant after the show which was cool with me cause I was tired of eating ramen noodles and hot pockets on the bus. I mean, college food is quick and all but you get tired of it real quick.

The waitress came back around with a winning smile for each of the boys, especially Brendon. I felt a flare of jealousy course through me but I clamped down on it. That waitress flaunted around, swinging her hips, like she was Pamela Anderson. I made me want to growl like a possessed dog.

Each of the guys looked uncomfortable with the waitress especially Brendon but were too nice to say anything because she might do something fucked up to our food. So I formed a plan. Near the end of the meal, I made Jon switch places with me so that way I was sitting next to Brendon.

He gave me questioning look but I smiled as the waitress came back. I saw that she had pulled her shirt down lower and made sure that each of the guys noticed what she was putting out.

"So.. Is there anything else I can get you?" She asked so sweetly, it could have made my teeth rot while batting her eyelashes.

"No, I think we all just fine. Right Brenny?" I replied for them in an equally sugary voice. I put my hand in his lap and Brendon caught on to what I was doing.

"Oh yeah, Jaybird.. The service was great and thankfully nobody tried to harass us..." Brendon said in a airy voice as he leant in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. The waitress smoldered but quickly regained her composure and used her charm on the Spencer and Jon.

"What about you two boys?" She pressed in the same sugary sweet voice.

"Oh I think they look just fine. I don't think they could stuff another bite!" I said, grinning like a fox. I held out my hand to Spencer who grinned and kissed it while Jon blew me a kiss from across the table. I smiled wider and batted my eyelashes in an innocent manner.

The woman huffed and practically stomped off. I stifled my giggles until she got out of sight then I burst out laughing with everyone else. We couldn't stop laughing until we got outside. I was leaning on Jon for support as I laughed my ass off.

"Do you enjoy fucking with people like that Jalene?" Spencer laughed. I wiped the tears from my eyes and gave him a serious look.

"I would have thought that you'd bow at my feet for saving you from being raped!" All three of them bowed to which only boosted my ego at the moment.

"Well, you may have saved us from being raped but I'd watch out for her though, we may find you missing one day!" Jon laughed. I scowled at him and attempted to swat him but Brendon put his arm around me.

"Nah, I'll be here to protect you dahlin!"

"Now I'm worried..." Spencer and Jon howled with laughter at my crack at Brendon who had a look of mock hurt. He pouted down at me and I tried to resist the puppy dog look but you'd have to be heartless to resist that look.

"Jesus... With that look, you could get away with murder..." Suddenly Brendon hugged me which caught me off guard. I squeaked accidentally which made everyone laugh but then while everyone else was entertained, I felt a brush of lips on mine.

My heart fluttered again as I felt him smile against my lips. He let me go and joined the others in the vehicle. He turned around to look at me with a sly look before he got in.

"Jalene, we're gonna leave your ass here if you don't c'mon!" Spencer called out, jolting me from my reverie.

"Yeah and you'll have to deal with Van!" I shouted back at him.

Back at the bus, we were outside goofing around before we went in and called it a night. That ended up being a dance competition between me and Brendon, no surprise there but then the whole night was ruined.

No the entire tour was ruined.

No, my whole entire being was ruined by these simple words.

"Oh, Jalene. How are you my sister dear?"