Warped

Strangers

It was so strange. Today had a different feel to it, like a dangerous feel to it. It might be because those cretins are on this tour with us. I can’t believe that nobody else could see what I see in those fuckers: lying, sneaky bastards who don’t give a damn about anyone else but what they need at the moment. Could be girls they need, could be anything…..

And that’s what scares me the most at the moment. It just feels like their plotting their next move and since I’m here I just know that they’ll be coming after me…

“Hey fancy face, you ok?” I snapped out of my thoughts to see wiL in front of me. I grinned easily at him.

“Fancy face?” I asked him as I got up from my chair and stretched. That was a new nickname for me. He chuckled as he brought out a smoke and lit up, “ So, hooker… Are you here for another tat?” I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

“Do I look like a hooker?” He laughed at me.

“Sit down and tell me what you want..” I retaliated playfully, motioning to a chair for him to sit in. I turned around to start fixing up my tools and colors when I suddenly felt someone behind me. I turned back around to find wiL right up behind me.

He blew out the last of his smoke and flicked it on the ground. He seemed to get closer to me as I tried to take a step back but I couldn’t since the table was in the way. He gave me a sexy smile that would have sent me weak in the knees if not for the fact that I kept seeing Brendon’s big brown eyes instead of wiL’s green ones.

“I want you, fancy face..” He whispered that as his face got closer to mine. My mind kept racing, Brendon or Wil? I’m not attached to Brendon so why is it tearing me apart?

“Jalene?” I heard someone call out.

Van had, thankfully, walked in on us. It broke the spell that Wil was weaving over me and I hurriedly got out of his way and made my way over to Van.

“Van! What’s up?” I tried not to sound too relieved that he was here. Van was looking suspiciously at the both of us with his laptop in his hands.

“Uh, I had something to talk to you about… Am I interrupting something?”

“NO! I mean, no, I was going to tat Wil…” I nervously laughed as I ran my fingers through my hair to keep from shaking.

“That’s ok, I’ll come back later on and we’ll talk tattoos…” Wil smiled and walked off out of the tent. I heard Van sigh sharply in the direction of Wil, like he didn’t like him that much.
“So… whatcha here to talk to me about?” I pulled up another chair to sit in as he set up his laptop. When it opened, I saw different drawings of different tattoos. Van gave me a nervous grin as I realized what he was after.

“You want a tattoo?! Final fucking lee! I’ve coerced you to the dark side!”