Warped

Tattoo

Jalene couldn't control her excitement about me finally wanting a tattoo, in fact I think this news was better than sex to her, I was looking through all my choices, when I stopped on something that spoke to me, it was a star, it looked awesome.

"I want this, behind my ear" I said, Jalene looked at me like I was making her life worth living.

"You got it! This is so awesome, what made you change your, " started Jalene when Ryan walked passed us to get a bottle of water, he smiled at us, we smiled back, " Ah, I see"

"What do you see?"

"I see that Mr. Ryan Ross has made you pretty bad ass"

"I am not getting this tat because of him, I am getting it because I want one" I said, which was partly true, I wanted one because I did want to see bad ass, I did want Ryan to like me more, he was my boyfriend now.

"Your mom will kill me, but I am excited! First thing tomorrow, you will be my first and very special costumer" said Jalene giving me a huge hug, I smiled at her.

"You should put an RR in it" I joked, she pulled away from me.

"Nope first rules of tats, no names" Jalene said with a smile.

"I know, I just can't believe how happy he makes me, he asked me to be his boyfriend last night"

"That is amazing! Van and Ryan Ross sitting in a tree" sang Jalene until Jon came on the bus, looking strange, he smiled at us.

"Van and Jalene, when are you to apart?" asked Jon with a smile.

"Never" we said in unison, Jon chuckled.

"Figures as much" said Jon as he walked to his bunk.

"Has he seemed strange to you?" asked Jalene, I shrugged.

"Kind of, I suppose. He just seems Jon to me, I really havent known him long enough" I said, as a hand mussed up my hair, I looked up to see Brendon as he sat down by Jalene, she lit up again.

"Tonight we are going out on the town! We are going clubbing!" said Brendon, I smiled.

"Really! No Way!" I exclamed, Brendon smiled and nodded.

"Yes Way, we got VIP at this club in town, tonight full of drinks and dancing" said Brendon, Jalene smiled.

"That means, dress up time! Come on, Van" said Jalene not giving me much choice as she drug me to our bedroom, I knew this room was about to get messy and very soon. She didn't talk she went straight the our suitcases and begun throwing things around the room, it was a whirlwind of every color known to man, this was going to be interesting.