Warped

A Certain Shade of Green

I was slathering on makeup that would make my eyes and my features absolutely pop when I heard Van sigh from the bathroom. I finished it up and made my way to the bathroom. I could hear him mumbling to himself in there.

“Hey hooker, what’s the matter?” I asked through the door. Suddenly he opened it up for me to see. He was wearing a black shirt that had a white vest. It was just tight enough to show his muscles and long enough to cover his belt on his ripped jeans.

I looked him up and down but saw nothing that was wrong. The outfit I picked out looked damn good on him, so what was the matter?

“I can’t get my hair to be perfect!” Van huffed. I let out a sigh of relief, if that’s all that is then we can fix that. I grinned at him and led him back to the bathroom. I wanted this night to be a very fun night after all the work and stress we’ve been going through during this tour, we needed this little slice of heaven.

I slathered some gel on my hands and got to work on Van’s hair when I heard him sigh again. I paused at my picking and sighed myself. There was something defiantly wrong with him.

“Evan…. What’s on your mind?” I heard him growl a little at the use of his full name but I wasn’t scared of him. I tugged on a lock of his hair in response.

“Jay… What if I’m not good enough for Ryan, I mean…” I cut him off by tugging his hair again making him protest., “Jesus woman! I’m going to be bald soon!”

“Well, I don’t want to be apart of this pity party right before we go to shake our asses. Of course you’re good enough and you look hella hot in that outfit so you’ll catch his attention like a fly to a zapper. Besides, its not like you haven’t caught his attention anyways…”

I grinned wickedly at him as he blushed as he thought about it. I finished up his hair and examined my work. It was slightly spiked to the side with some strands in his face making him look like some sort of Armani model.

I gave him another once over to make sure he was ready then got the rest of the way ready myself. I put on my white corset that showed most of my tattoos laced around my arms and back with my black skintight stretchy pants and my pirate boots. Van started to whine and get antsy as I undid my braids in my hair to make my hair wavy and sexy.

“God, could you take any longer woman?!” Van whirled in the bathroom but then whistled at the sight of me. I smirked and squirted some gel at him to make him move. We were finally ready for the night on the town.

********************************************************************

I felt like a VIP Queen as we walked into the club that Brendon mentioned even though the paparazzi were just about blinding me. Being Van’s true friend had its perks but hell this wasn’t one of them. I never seemed to get used to these rabid dogs.

“Yo mothafuckers! Y‘all gonna die in 2012!!” I cackled in front of the paparazzi and flicked them off. I continued fucking with them until Van came out again and pulled me along, away from my fun. We burst out laughing when we were safely inside, catching the guys attention.

“You just can’t resist can you? Every time paparazzi hound us, you have to mess with them!” Van laughed at me. I put on my best innocent face and just grinned while walking ahead of them. I could still hear some of the guys chuckling behind me when I felt someone up behind me.

“You’re a naughty girl, Miss Jalene…” I heard Brendon whisper in my ear but then I was suddenly assaulted by music as the doors opened for us to enter. I grinned wickedly again and let Brendon take the lead to our table. Nice view too.

Soon we were seated and we had drinks to celebrate the night. Van didn’t drink much usually and neither did I but if I wanted to I could throw down with the best of them, so I threw back a couple shots of Tequila before getting out there to dance. Just enough to kill my nerves about dancing, that’s all.

That’s when the beats started to get to me. I was wanting to dance more and more so I excused myself and took off my leather jacket and went down into the dance floor. I tried to drag someone with me and it ended up being just me. The others wanted to hang so I headed out by myself.

I showed them all how to dance to Rock Is Dead by MM when I felt someone up behind me, trying to grind and stuff. I had to push him off to get him away from me, drunk fool all up on me and it seemed like they came from every angle all wanting to dance with me but then they all seemed to disappear.

I looked up to see Wil there but he seemed to look different to me. He looked sexy as hell but something was off about him though but I accepted his help anyways. He gently started to twirl me around the dance floor and we started to dance. As we were dancing, I saw our party. They were laughing, especially Van with Ryan. I debated on going up there with Wil and have him join our party but then I saw this slutty blonde bimbo come up to Brendon and proceeded to “talk” to him and he looked like he really was enjoying her company.

If Brendon wanted a relationship with me, he should have come down here and saved me like Wil did, or was it that all he wanted was a piece of ass? I felt the humiliation build up inside of me as I thought about it. It all made sense now. How could I let him in? To think that I was actually going to give him a chance.

Wil sensed my mood and looked down at me questioningly but I just looked up into his eyes and gave him a sweet smile. Wil’s been there fore me more times than Brendon has, why shouldn’t I give him a chance? After all this feeling that I have may just be nerves, he is a handsome devil though.

I dragged Wil up there with the rest of our party so that way he wouldn’t feel so by himself in the club. I saw Van turn around and give me a wide smile but then it faltered when he saw Wil. I frowned at him and noticed that Brendon was gone.

“Hey guys, look who I found on the dance floor!” I exclaimed as I took a seat while Wil took Brendon’s. I noticed that everyone has Van’s reaction but I ignored it. He wasn’t that bad, I don’t see what’s wrong with him. Just because he has a bunch of tattoos and he smokes doesn’t mean that he’s a bad guy, hell we might even have the same amount of tattoos and they all like me just fine!

After several minutes of awkward yelling over the music, I decided that I needed to visit the little girls room but the question was, where is it?

I weaved around people to get to what I thought was the little girls room but I soon found out that it was a different kind of room. People of all sexes were making out and what not back here. I went to leave when a familiar body caught my attention. A body that had a blonde bimbo on top of him giving his face a good polishing .

It felt like my heart was just shattered as I felt my stomach drop to the floor along with my jaw. I grabbed the nearest drink and poured it over them. The bitch got up and screamed as Brendon had the shock of his life when he saw me.

“Fuck off and die Urie.” I threw the cup at him and ran off, the bathroom forgotten. I ran to our table, almost in tears, grabbed my jacket and left. I could hear Van and everyone calling my name out but I couldn’t be bothered with it right now. I rushed outside to the cool air and took a couple of big gulps of it before continuing my flight. I knew in a few seconds the gang would be out here trying to figure out what’s wrong so I left quickly, not caring for a taxi or anything.

After awhile, I slowed down from running and caught my breath. It had started to drizzle when I left the club and now it was down right pouring. I walked numbly back to the buses, not caring if I got wet and I didn’t even notice the steps behind me.