Warped

Build God, Then We'll Talk

Van was helping me to pack all my shit together because the band's bus that we were supposed to be living in was supposed to be here in a few minutes and I had woke up late. This would so happen to me on this fucking day! Thanks mom for setting this up!

Well, its actually Van's mom but I call her mom all the same. Its been that way since we were little kids and always getting into trouble. Well mainly me. I'd get into fights with my family and other people who'd dare mess with Van.

He was the charm and brains while I was the brawn and skills.

"Jay, I still can't believe you woke up late!" Van laughed at me. I scowled at him while throwing various shoes into one of my tote bags. I had one huge bag and a little one with other shit in it and my satchel with my tattooing guns in it. I love my guns.

"Now that you're all packed. Go get dressed!" Van threw some clothes at me. I caught them but I tripped over the shoes he placed out for me.

"Van, you bitch! I'm so not wearing this!" I yelled at him after realizing what he picked out for me. I threw back the tube top and held my hand out for another one. He sighed and picked out another for me to wear. I swear sometimes he wants me to attract more trouble than I'm worth.

When I came out, I wore this top, these pants, and these back breaking shoes. I swear Van got a kick out of dressing me sometimes but then again, I love a chance to show off my numerous tattoo's.

"Thanks, Van.." I said, half sarcastically and half gratefully. I threw on some quick eyeliner and bright red lipstick to pass the time until we meet the band we're staying with. It better not be some fucking asshole band, otherwise I'm gonna be putting my fist in their face the whole tour.

Soon enough, I heard a honk outside and I checked to see if it was the bus and damn it was a bus! Long and big to fit a whole town! Ok, I'm exaggerating but damn! I smiled mischievously at Van who returned the smile and we lugged our shit outside.

I started to laugh at Van who had 3 bags and was having difficulty carrying them all. I mean, he had muscles himself but 3 big bags is enough for anybody. There was this argument inside the bus before people started to come out of it.

I almost had a fan girlie moment when I realized that the people who came out was Panic! I gave Van a panicked look who seemed to have the same moment I was. I took a deep breath as I was faced with the band that I so liked!

The guys from Panic got out of the bus to help us with all of our shit, thankfully cause I sure as hell don't know where to put it. Brendon Urie gave me a huge grin as he went to help me with my big bag.

He went to get my other bags, trying to be smooth and all but something happened that made his plan go all awry.

"A Lady like you couldn't carry all this stuff by yourself!" Whoa. Back up there, horse. Couldn't?!

"Couldn't, Mr. Urie?" I asked him as I crossed my arms, "I assure you, just because I got heels on, doesn't mean that I can't do any fucking thing.." I grabbed my gun case from him and stomped up the steps with my luggage in tow.

"Really wrong thing to say to a tattoo artist.." Van commented with an amused look on his face. Jon and Spencer started to snicker at the poor man.