Warped

You have a pretty face

I followed behind Jalene with Ryan by my side, she got on the bus and the first thing I heard was a crashing of glass, I ran onto the bus with a glass barely missing my head and almost hitting Ryan. Jalene just looked at us, her eyes wild and puffy, she gave me and Ryan a death glare.

"Go away!" Jalene screamed at us.

"No, this is our bus too and you are my best friend, what happened at the club?" I asked, Jalene shook her head violently.

"Nothing, Van. Just go back to the club and have fun with your boyfriend"

"Jay, you can't lie to me. What happened?" I asked, she just stared at me like I asked her the hardest math question ever.

"Nothing, I was stupid to think I could have been anything more than a tattoo artist to him" said Jalene yanking off the jewelry she was wearing and throwing it into our bedroom.

"Who are you talking about?" asked Ryan with compassion in his tone.

"Who do you think Ross? Don't be stupid" spat Jalene.

"I am not being stupid, are you talking about Wil?" asked Ryan, she glared at him.

"No not Wil, your buddy Brendan, ok? He was in the backroom making out with that fucking Barbie bitch!" shouted Jalene.

"Jalene, Brendan needs to be told things, he probably didn't know you liked him like that" said Ryan, Jalene shot him another look.

"I guess kissing me and shit wasn't enough, I have to fucking tell him, that I like him!" said Jalene, I just looked between them.

"Jalene, maybe Ryan is right, maybe you need to talk and tell him how you feel" I said, Jalene scoffed at me.

"Sure, take up for your boyfriend, fuck over your best friend" said Jalene bitchy.

"Jalene, I am not taking up for him, I just think he is right, you need to talk with him. I would say the same if he wasn't my boyfriend" I said, Ryan looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"It's not even worth it anymore, apparently I am not good enough for him" said Jalene as the doors to the bus opened, Brendan, Jon, and Spencer came on, they all noticed the glass on the floor.

"What is going on here?" asked Brendan, as a glass went flying and hitting him on the foot, he winced in pain, "what was that for?"

"Go to hell, Urie!" screamed Jalene as she walked to the bedroom and i heard the door lock behind her.

"What the fuck did I do?" asked Brendan sitting on the sofa and looking at his foot.

"You went to the backroom with that girl and Jalene caught you guys" said Ryan, everyone looked at Brendan.

"I just made out with the girl, I am not exclusive to her" said Brendan.

"Brendan, maybe you should talk to her, but I would wait until the morning. I haven't seen her this upset before" I said, Brendan looked at me and then nodded, "I guess I am sleeping on the sofa tonight"

"Well, you could sleep in the bunk with your Ryan, he is the skinnest" said Spencer with a smile, Ryan and I both shot him looks, if Spencer only knew how good this idea was.

"The booths are barely big enough for one person, let alone two" I said, Ryan smiled at me.

"Well, I am about to pass you, see you guys in the morning" Spencer said heading to the bunks with Jon and Brendan behind him.

"You could sleep in the bunk with me, we can just cuddle close, we can make room" Ryan said, I walked over to him and smiled.

"Are you sure?" I asked, Ryan nodded.

"Yes, you are my boyfriend, and I want you close to me"

"Ok, you drive a hard bargain" I said as Ryan led me to his bunk, we stripped to our underwear and got into the bunk together, it took us a few minutes to get both of us situated, I laid my head on Ryan's chest as he played with my hair.

"See, I told you this would work" said Ryan with a smile.

"Yeah, we should do this every night" I said, Ryan made an agreeing sound, I looked up at him and gently kissed his lips.

"Hey bunnies, I am still up" said Jon with a laugh, Ryan and I laughed to and kissed one more time before I snuggled into him and fell asleep, wishing that tomorrow was a better and drama free