Warped

I Constantly Thank God For Esteban

The first stop on the Warped Tour. I was so excited to get started and to listen to all the bands but first I had to do my job.

The roadies set up my tent for the tattoo's. Thankfully I wouldn't be the only one to be doing this. Mom had sent for another girl to help out from another parlor. She seemed pretty cool, a big fan of My Chemical Romance, who were also on the tour with William Control, Panic at the Disco, All Time Low. The big honchos said there was another band on the way to join us but they didn't say who.

I liked to listen to music while I tatted cause it helped my creative juices to get to flowing, which for some reason seemed to attract people. So there I was, with that other girl too, tattooing people when Van came up and scared the shit out of me.

"Jalene!" He shouted, turning off my Zune. Thankfully, I wasn't tatting anyone right then otherwise, someone would have been pissed. I fell off the backwards chair I was sitting on and onto my ass, holding my heart.

"Evan! You asshole! What the fuck was that for?!" I asked him, straightening my shirt and dusting off my bottoms.

"Just wanted to see if you killed anybody yet." I threw a piece of paper at him as he pulled up a chair. I sighed because I was bored and I had no idea when people were playing plus nobody had come by since that one dude early on.

"Does it look like I've killed anyone yet?" I said looking at my shoes to see if they got scuffed. I'm normally not a fan of heels but I do like to feel tall since I'm a short fucker.

"Well... Not yet." I raised my eyebrow at him as I sat back down on my chair. Van looked a little nervous as he looked at me.

"Ok, so who did what to my shit?" Already guessing what was going on. I mean, being on a bus with 5 guys, something's bound to happen.

"Well Brendon.." When he said Brendon, I instantly stood up. That fucker had been getting on my last nerve. To think I had all tour to bond with him. Joy.

Don't get me wrong, I love their music but I had my own misconceptions of Brendon and now that they were tossed aside, I was seeing the true Brendon. An impulsive, impatient and selfish person with charm, a killer voice and a very pretty face.

"Rita, take over. I have to pay a visit to Mr. Urie." I stomped out of the tent, getting stares at the way I was dressed but I didn't care. I made my way backstage with Van who was just snickering the whole entire way.

"Hey, Jay!" Van called out, "Not that way! You're gonna get lost!" I stomped over to the way he was pointing at and found myself at a stage. I furrowed my eyebrows together at this turn of events, not noticing Panic getting up on stage to perform.

"Brendon! What the hell did you do?" I asked him before he got up on the stage. Everyone started to snicker and not look at me.

"I borrowed something of yours because we needed something to support some of our stage props."

"I'm kinda scared to know but what did you use?" Brendon pointed to the stage and that's when I saw it. My white bra. My eyes were the size of saucers and I was sufficiently flabbergasted at his impulsiveness.

"MY BRA?!" I yelled as I got red in the face. They've been through my underwear, I knew something was off when I looked at my shit. Everyone else got on stage except Brendon who was grinning like a cat.

"And a very nice bra it is..." Brendon smacked my ass as he left. I launched myself at him but Van caught me before I could do damage to confident man. If its war, he wants.. Then its a war he's gonna get.