Warped

Northern Downpour

After that eventful venue, which was like two days later, I found myself staring at some dice while on the run with Panic. We all got bored and broke down, finally resorting to the oldest of games: Yahtzee.

But see here's the problem. I was forced to be on a team with Brendon. The fates were against me, conspiring to destroy me or for me to fucking strangle Brendon Urie. Lucky Van, he was on a team with Spencer while Ryan and Jon were playing the Wii.

"Jalene Grace Seward! If you don't do and fucking stop arguing with Urie over there, I'm gonna disqualify you and we'll win!" Oh, I was arguing with Urie again?

"OK Van! I'll go! Jesus fucking crackers man..." I rolled and came up with three 6's, a 1 and a 2. Hm, now what should I go for? Yahtzee or three/four of a kind?

"Go for three of a kind!" Brendon told me. I gave him another annoyed look and turned to him.

"Brendon. This is my roll and I'm going for Yahtzee! I understand we're on teams but if you don't shut up, I will strangle you with my stockings! The pink ones too!" I scooped up the 1 and the 2 at that and rolled them to produce two more 6's, much to my satisfaction. I smirked gloatingly at Brendon who huffed and pouted as he waited on his turn.

I passed the dice to Spencer who just shook his shaggy head. He reminded me of a unkempt puppy.

"No thanks, I'm done. Your's and Brendon's arguing has given me a headache.." He laughed and he got up to go to his bunk for some quiet... Or so he hoped.

"Ooh! That means we win!" Brendon said excitedly. I grinned broadly at this too...Until Ryan came up and saw Van's pouting face.

"How about I take over for Spencer that way you don't have to forfit?" My inner antennae started to twitch as Ryan sat down beside a slightly freaked yet happier Van. I frowned at this new feeling. Its like Van just didn't know what to do about Ryan joining us.

"That is ok, right?" Ryan asked again.

"Hell yea! We'll beat you too!" Brendon answered for me, not noticing my sudden change in temperament. I don't know why I'm acting this way, I guess I'm just overreacting as usual.

So Ryan rolled, making a full house right off the bat and the game played on with another Brendon/Jalene faceoff but I couldn't help but notice that Van was acting oddly. l just couldn't get it out of my head, for the past couple of days even.

He's been dressing non-Van like and more like me, which striked me as odd but I had put it away. Something's defiantly bothering him.

"I know!!" I suddenly jumped up from my private thinking. I whipped out my trusty Zune and rigged it to the stereo. I had to get Jon to help me because I'm A.D.D. and I might break something.

"Instead of listening to me and Brendon, we'll listen to my lover here!"

"Me?" Jon cheekily said and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Unless you're small and white and can produce 600 plus songs at a moments notice, then no. I don't think so.."

Suddenly Aiden's Die Romantic started to play and I started to headbang in tune with the song but I just didn't realize how much this was gonna affect life as we know it.