Status: Complete

Lost Love

End

Sorry to the 4 subcribers I have for this story. I am kinda bored of this story. I don't know if it's just because I have serious writers block with this and don't know what direction I want this to take or if it's because my life is completely twisted up and very complicated right now. Marital issues.

But I do have another story that I was kinda hesitant to put up on here because I love the characters and don't want them stolen or anything. But I think I might just post it. It's going to have some similarities to Twilight but it's my own characters and plot and all that jazz. I just like the super powers basically. =) It's actually THE first story I ever wrote. I have 3 chapters and over 36 pages written with more to come. So hopefully you guys enjoy it.

Again sorry this is ending. I just don't know where to go with it.

But I can tell you that I was going to write the ending to where William and Elizabeth are together and they live their lives as any other mortal would. Yes that's right William ages with Liz. See I knew how I wanted it to end but I couldn't get down all the things I wanted to happen in between. Sorry again to all that enjoyed this story.