Status: Finished

So Make Me Promises I know You Can't Keep

You Need To Tell Me

After an hour of sitting with Frank and the guys Rosie, Gerard and Holly came prancing in through the front door.
‘‘Hey Frank.’’ Holly said kissing him as she squished herself in between the two of us.
‘‘Hey baby.’’ He said as he entwined their fingers.
Rosie looked over at me, a weak smile graced her lips, then she mouthed a ‘sorry.’ I smiled back at her and mouthed an ‘its ok’ she sat next to Gerard on the two people sofa that Bob and Mikey were sitting on, making each one of them squashed.
‘‘Frank, you need bigger chairs.’’ Gerard complained pulling Rosie onto his lap.
‘‘Buy my mom some, then we’ll all be happy.’’ He stated.
‘‘Frankie, what time are we going out?’’ Holly asked in a child’s voice.
He shrugged. ‘‘What ever time you like.’’ This made her grin and clap her hands.
‘‘Oh and do you mind if Gerard and Rosie come along? I sort of offered on the way home.’’ My veins flowed with anger, all I wanted to do was get out of the house before I exploded because I knew she was doing this to wind me up.
‘‘Of course not, I mean, if they want to I’m fine with it.’’ He said and she turned to look at them.
‘‘Would you still like to?’’ She asked.
‘‘Sure.’’ Gerard said, Rosie sat nodding next to him.
I felt like everyone bar me, was getting to spend time with my old best friend, this fact only made me more jealous and want to spill my feelings out to him more, but still I kept quiet.
‘‘What about us?’’ Bob moaned from the seat.
‘‘Do you have dates?’’ Holly asked. ‘‘Silly question, clearly you four don’t.’’ She turned to look at me, smirking.
‘‘And I’m very glad I don’t. Spending time with you would only ruin the night anyway.’’ I spat then stood up from the seat and left Franks house.
‘‘Tilly wait up.’’ I heard Rosie call from behind me.
‘‘No I wont. Just go join your new friends, I don’t have to know where you’re going, what you’re doing, what time you’ll be back. I’ll just sit in the house alone on my summer break. Spending time with Alan would have been a lot more fun then coming back here!’’ I shouted almost breaking down in front of her.
‘‘Tilly!’’ She snapped. ‘‘Holly is not my new friend, but the rest are, and your friends too. I didn’t want to wake you this morning and I’m sorry for not telling you I was out but you don’t mean that it would have been more fun at college.’’ She said stepping closer.
‘‘I do mean it. I have had no fun since I came back here. Not one little bit. I have been bored to death, while you go out and enjoy yourself. How is that any fun, Rosie? Please explain to me.’’ I shouted causing Frank and Gerard to come out of Franks house.
‘‘You said I could go out, I said I wouldn’t but you told me it was ok.’’ Her eyes filled up which made me feel bad right away but my mouth couldn’t help but let one last thing slip.
‘‘Well sometimes I lie. Sometimes I think best friends should know what the other one needs and wants, clearly I was wrong.’’ I snapped.
‘‘Tilly people cant always guess. I need you to tell me how you feel, what you need and want. Yes sometimes I just know but other times I cant.’’ She wiped away a tear that had rolled down her cheek. Gerard walked over to her, Frank followed closely behind but didn’t stop when Gerard did, he kept walking towards me.
‘‘Maybe I cant do that. Maybe I need to have people guess because I cant tell them.’’ Now a tear rolled down my cheek, Frank tried to say something but I ran to my house and unlocked the door without looking at any of them. I slammed the door shut, locking it after me.
I slid down to the floor and rested my head in my hands letting the tears flow freely from my eyes.
The things I needed to tell Frank had chewed away at all of me now. I didn’t want to shout at Rosie like that, it wasn’t her fault, I was just stressed. Having Holly making comments at me like she was wasn’t helping either. It made me more wound up and angry. It made me like a ticking bomb…I was just waiting to explode and with one more sly comment, I knew I would and I knew I would regret it because it would come out on someone I cared about, just like I had done with Rosie.
♠ ♠ ♠
You lucky bunch, you'll get another update later =D
enjoyy