Status: Finished

So Make Me Promises I know You Can't Keep

Told You So

I didn’t want to move from that position, his lips were fixed to mine so tightly that I didn’t want to pull away. I had wanted this to happen for so long. I would be wrong to move.
‘‘Frank!’’ I heard Holly scream as she ran towards us.
He pulled away from me and grinned as he stared into my eyes.
‘‘What exactly are you doing?’’ She shouted in his face.
‘‘Something I’ve wanted to do for a very long time.’’ He told her then laced his fingers in mine.
‘‘So everything with us was a lie?’’ She asked him.
‘‘There was never an us, it was a you.’’ He shouted at her.
‘‘I hate you, Frank.’’ She yelled then stormed away, I was surprised that’s all she did do.
‘‘Whore!’’ She yelled at me before running to Franks.
I shrugged it off, I didn’t care. I had all I wanted and I was happy. Frank turned back to face me and looked into my eyes as if he were searching for an answer from me before asking his question.
‘‘Do you really love me?’’ He asked, his eyes worried in case it was all a plan just for him to lose Holly.
‘‘Of course I do. I have for a very long time.’’ I replied making his smile go almost ear to ear.
He pushed his lips back to mine for a few more brief seconds. ‘‘Holly will have to stay until morning. I cant just throw her out onto the streets, unfortunately.’’ He said then chuckled.
‘‘That’s fine, I wouldn’t expect you to.’’ I told him.
He gave me a tight hug then led me back over the Rosie and his friends.
‘‘We all loved up and happy now?’’ Gerard asked grinning madly.
Frank and I laughed at him and Rosie walked over and threw her arms around me.
‘‘I’m sorry about how crappy these first few days have been…and I’m sorry you had to hear me say that to Holly.’’ She apologised again.
‘‘Don’t worry about it, I forgive you.’’ I smiled hugging her.
‘‘Well, I’m going to head off to bed. I’ll see you in the morning, no doubt with a major headache.’’ I said to Frank.
He nodded then kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly. ‘‘She’ll be on the sofa.’’ He promised before winking then walking into his house.
Rosie and I got into my house and went straight upstairs to bed.
‘‘I knew everything would go ok.’’ She beamed, falling onto the camper bed.
‘‘And I should have just believed you from the beginning when you said that.’’ I told her as I slipped into my PJ’s.
‘‘Well at least everything’s out in the open now.’’ Rosie said before lying down and closing her eyes, and she was very right.

***

The next day Holly was up and out of Franks house by twelve, her dad came to pick her up but not before having a go at Frank before he left.
We all hung out together at the beach, making sand castles, playing in the sea, eating ice cream and trying to get rid of the hangover that Ray, Bob, Mikey and I all had.
‘‘I would have possibly made the biggest mistake of my life if you hadn’t of told me you loved me.’’ Frank said as we sat on the sand.
‘‘How come?’’ I asked.
‘‘I was going to propose to Holly.’’ He told me, I did already know but I acted as though it was new information to me.
‘‘I’m glad I told you too.’’ I said in a relieved and shocked tone.
‘‘Gerard told you didn’t he?’’ He stated since he could see past my bad acting.
I nodded then chuckled as he rolled his eyes at me smiling.
‘‘I told you so.’’ He said randomly.
‘‘Told me so what?’’ I asked confused.
‘‘I knew you had made me promises I knew you couldn’t keep.’’ He grinned.
I slapped his arm lightly. ‘‘If you hadn’t of made me write them you wouldn’t have proved anything.’’ I stated cockily.
‘‘Yeah, but I did, so I proved it.’’ He grinned then kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well....I dunno when to update the last part of this.
today or tomorrow?
you pick =]