Are 'Fros and Chipped Black Painted Nails a Good Combination?

*~*1*~*

I was laying on the couch with Ray, my wonderful boyfriend, watching 24 with him. "Chris, babe."
"Torosaurus?"
"I love you."
"Love you too, Ray."
"The guys wanna meet you."
You see Ray's bandmates and brothers from other mothers thinks that I'm non-existant, it makes me sick. "Okay when?"
"Umm...tomorrow."
"Ray!"
"Christa, I'm sorry and I know it's our six month anavarsary."
"Ray."
"Babe, you said that we were going to be all alone...just the two of us."
"Chris, hun please don't leave."
"Ray, you fucking promised me."
I stormed up the stairs to our bedroom and slammed the door, forcing me to cry myself to sleep...alone.

The next morning I woke up and made coffee like usual, the only thing that wasn't the same was a letter from Ray saying that he was at Gerard's place with Eliza. I showered and dressed to go see Ray and apologize to him. When I eventually arrived at Gee's, Ray looked like he had been crying. "Umm...can I help you?"
"Is Ray still here?"
"Yea, aren't you Christa?"
"The one and only. Can I talk to him?"
"Yea, he's upstairs second door on the left."
"Thanks."
I entered the room and found a auburn fro sticking out from under the sheets. "Ray?"
"Hmm?"
"Hun, it's me are you awake?"
"Sure."
"I'm sorry for being so selfish."
"No, don't be."
I kissed him and we left thanking Gerard for letting him take refugue here. When we got home we celebrated being together for six years in our own little heated up way.