Are 'Fros and Chipped Black Painted Nails a Good Combination?

*~*3*~*

Today, it being the 2nd month of wedding planning, I went out with Eliza, Jamia, and Alicia. They all have expirence in wedding planing. "Oh Cris, this is a beautiful dress."
I walk over to it and almost lost it. "If you say so, Alicia."
Jamia pulls out one that wasn't so bad and yellowish. "Cris...easy access."
"Not that one."
Eliza has been my friend since like forever and well she knowws what my taste is and she pulls out one dress...it was beautiful. It was sleeveless and it kinda looked like the Helena dress from the music video, except it was white instead of red. "I want this one."
Jamia looks disgusted. "It looks like you are going to a funeral."
Eliza glared at her and I frowned. "Christa, if you want this dress, you should get it. Who cares about the colors."
I just stayed silent and stared at the floor. "Your right."
I put it back and headed out of the shope alone. I start my engine, since I drove everyone here and waited for them to come out. They do and I drop everyone off at their homes and head for my home next. When I walk in and toss my keys into a bowl next to the door, Ray gets up and comes twards me. "Hey babe, did you find anything?"
"No."
"Are you okay?"
"No."
He embraces me in a hug and I tell him what happened. "...I don't even think that we'll be ready in time for the wedding."
"Babe, we have three months to plan this...we can do it."
"No we aren't."
"Christa Renee."
"Raymond Emanuell."
"Fine. But we will be ready."
"If you say so."