Are 'Fros and Chipped Black Painted Nails a Good Combination?

*~*5*~*

We waited outside for everyone to arrive at the hall. Then we send in Ray's little nephew, Jack to tell the DJ that the whole wedding party is ready and accounted for. As soon as Jack returns, the DJ announces, "Christa's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Sweet. Ray's parents Mr. and Mrs. Ortez. Mikey and Alicia Way. Bob Bryar and Bella Carter (she's Bob's very serious girlfriend). Frank and Jamia Iero. Flower Girl, Emily Smith. Best man,Gerard Way and Bride's maid of honor, Eliza Cuts. Now please stand for the Bride and Groom. Mr. and Mrs. Ray and Christa Toro."
We invited the minister to come to the reception and bless the meal. We start the line and I catch Ray glancing at my cleveage every time he reaches for something, so I wisper, "Stop."
"What?"
"You know what."
He smiles and walks back to the head table. As soon as we finish and see that most people are finished we cut the cake and Ray "accidently" drops some cake onto my chest. "Don't you dare."
He shrugs and does it anyways. "Hey keep it clean!"
"Like you're to talk Frank!"
Soon after we toast and Gerard stands up to make a toast and soon after so does Eliza.
***yes I know I changed somethings just get over it and keep reading.***
We share our first dance as a married couple and then I dance with my dad. Then Ray and his mother dance even though it took me and her to convince Ray to do it. A little while after we do the bouquet and garter toss and Bob and Bella catch them.

After we do all the reception stuff we head out for the honeymoon. Where we go on a 10 day cruise and do the kinky, nasty, or whatever you want to call it enough to make a village.