Are 'Fros and Chipped Black Painted Nails a Good Combination?

*~*8*~*

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Toro! It's a...healthy girl."
Ray gave me a mixed look of excitement and ha! I told you so. We left the doctors and rushed over to the studio where MCR was having some sort of meeting about the tour comming up. It's supposed to be a three month tour, but Ray is only going for a month and a half. Brian was fighting with Frank about something when we arrived. "Ray you mind getting him off of me."
"Brian I thought you loved me."
Ray looks at you and I shrug, and grab Frank's hand. I put it on my stomach so he can finally feel the baby kick and get of our asses for it. "Eww! Jamia!"
"What?"
"Comeon let's have wild get-you-knocked-up-sex."
"Not here and not now."
Me and Ray sit down around the table and discuss the tour. "Next on the list is Replacements...Ray we can't get anyone untill the last month of the tour."
"But she could go into labor any time now."
"I'm sorry, but Ray I can try to find someone. As far as I can see...Chuck is the only one that can fill in."
"I'M PREGNANT!!"
Everyone turns and looks at Eliza while Gerard falls out of his chair. "Huh?"
"Baby, I'm pregnant."
Gerard passes out.

Gerard finally comes to 15 minutes later and we call the meeting at that. On the way home Ray was looking pissed. "Baby, it's alright."
"No it's not."
"Ray."
"What!?"
"Stop getting pissed over something like this."
"I have every right to get pissed, I specifically said that I wanted to be home with you on the last half of the fucking tour."
"Ray stop yelling and cursing infront of your unborn child."
"I'm sorry."
When we get home I go into the house and slam the door before he can get in. "Why can't you just drop it. Brian tried and that was the best he could do."
"Matt can play my parts."
"Ray just drop the fucking subject. At lease you'll be here for the last month."
Ray goes into the basement and slams the door. In our basement is a big movie room and a studio. Ray was playing something that I coulden't place nor have I ever heard him play before. I decided for the best just to start washing the dishes when I hear him come up the stairs. "Chris, babe do you want me to make dinner?"
"I don't care."
"Are you okay?"
"No."
"Is it because of me?"
"Who do you think it is?"
"I'm sorry for yelling at you."
"Are you sure because that is all it seems to be comming from your mouth since I've gotten pregnant."
"I'm sorry for it."
"Ray sometimes sorry doesn't always makes things right."
"What are you saying?"
"I think we should take a break."
"What do you mean?"
"I think after the kid is born...that we should break up."
"But Christa,-"
"I'm sorry Ray."
"I love you."
"I do too Ray I have never loved you less it's just that I think that we need to take some time away from eachother and then try again."