Aurora: the dawning of a love

Latin class

I went slowly to class. This was going to be veeery interesting. I walked in, a little late, because I got stuck in the hallway with my mouth dropping to the floor. I just couldn’t go in. No way. Too nervous. I went over to the staircase and I sat down for almost ten minutes. Only THEN I walked into Latin class. I noticed him almost immediately. He was sitting right next to the door. Luckily I composed myself, and I walked over to the table where Mirka sat. But I did feel his chocolate eyes following me for a while. They were amazing. Oh I just have to stop thinking about him. He just put his arm on the shoulders of that girl. Wait WHAT?!?! I looked over again, this time studying him closely. He was only like 2 centimeters from her face and hugging her like mad. Okay, this is down in the dumps.

I wrote Mirka a note
“Hey, seems like them two are cozy”. She read the note and looked over, her eyes almost falling from her face. She frowned, and scribbled something to me, then handed it over.
“I seriously didn’t know about this. What is he thinking??? OMG”
I chuckled and replied back once again “yeah, goddamit how can he like her when I’m around? :D”
Mirka laughed while reading this note and wrote back “Totally… okay, I’m gonna find out what the hell is going on about him and that girl alright?” I muttered a thanks and kept shooting glances in that direction, just to check if they didn’t accidentally kiss or something.

Okay, hold on, why do I have these worries? It’s not like I’m into this guy! I like Jacob!!! Or do I? Of course I do! He’s perfect. Oh, I don’t think I have explained properly… Jacob is a guitar player, he dances and he also plays basketball. You getting the picture yet? Good. The class ended, and I practically sprinted out of the class. I went over to my locker, but he walked by. So I said a “hi” to him, dunno why. He didn’t respond, and I was kind of mad. I mean, how hard is it to say one freaking word?!?! Oh god why am I worrying again? I looked at how Rado was walking away. Damn that sexy ass. Hold on, WHAT? SHUT UP MAGGIE, just SHUT UP!
Next thing I knew, I was being hugged from behind by Ivana
“Hey! Did you like Latin?”

“Totally, it’s awesome!!!” I smiled

“I can’t believe it!!! Did you freaking see how cozy he was with HER? He’s my friend goddamit!!! How come I don’t know about it?!?!” Mirka walked out of the class, furiously I might add, but I think you guessed that
“Look, it’s ok. If he likes her, then it’s totally fine” I said, not even believing my own words.

“Are you sure? But I will see this through !” Mirka said. We all hugged and I walked off towards home. I really just wanted to lie down and think everything over. I got on the public transport, and for some really strange reason, the images of Rado hugging that girl just flooded my mind. I turned on my mp3 player, and incidentally, Only Hope by Switchfoot came on. I always believed in a thing called faith, or that whatever happens, happens for some freaky reason. Yeah, I know. .a tad weird, but I really do believe in this. So when this song came on, with the images of Rado going through my mind, I decided to see the end of this. I will not let him walk away, whatever he may think. He’s gonna be mine, even as a friend, I don’t care. He has to be a part of my life.

------2 weeks later-------
I had to turn down a meeting with Rado 3 times now!!! My mother ALWAYS got in the way!!! I was so furious I could just scream. But I composed myself, and knew that something would happen.
“Hey Maggie” a familiar voice said

“Oh, hey Jacob” I replied, turning around to face him “What’s up?”

“oh, I was just wondering, could I talk to you for a second?” he asked, shyly

“Well, duh, since you’ve already talked for almost a minute till now” I said, rolling my eyes playfully

“I just… I dunno.. I was thinking… you said you liked basketball right?” he paused, catching his breath “And, I was thinking… maybe you would like to come and see me play this weekend?” he said, confidently at last

“Um, yeah, sure, why not” I replied, quite stunned by his offer

“Okay, great! Look, I gotta go, but I’ll tell you the details later on ICQ, ok?” he said walking off

“Yeah, as if” I mumbled to myself, not believing his words much. This wasn’t the first time he offered me something to do. It never worked out. I went back to sit down on the sofa we had in school. I was reading my book, but then someone hugged me, whilst giggling.
“Hey Mirka” I said, not even turning to see if I was right

“awwww how did you know it was me???” she said, pouting

“Because you’re the only person in the WORLD who giggles in a way that It kills my ears” I replied, rolling my eyes while laughing at Mirka’s hurt face.

“I thought you’d be used to it by now” Mirka said, rolling her eyes “Anyways, you okay???” she added

“Yah, sure, I’m fine…” I said, trailing off

“Kay, but tell that to someone else.. tell me what’s wrong!” she persisted, knowing me just too much

“Jacob.. again.. and I’m sad I didn’t get to meet Rado yet. It’s actually quite frustrating…” I confessed

“What did that asshole do this time???” she asked, horrified

“Oh, inviting me to a basketball match which won’t happen I’m guessing… AGAIN” I said, raising my voice a little, but calming down after a second

“I know Maggie, it must be pretty hard on you…” she sympathized

“MAGGGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” there was a shout in the corridor

“Hey Ivana! What’s up?” I asked, raising my head

“We have P.E.! Get up!! Let’s goooooooooooo” she said, running off. I laughed, and walked off with her to the changing rooms 3 floors down. I saw Rado at the corner of my eye, so I turned around and waltzed into the changing room, making all my classmates laugh. I sat down, thinking. God, I hope he won’t be there when I get out of here….
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried to make this one long, but u dont know how hard it is, coz it all looks so short after I put it here... argh.. but anyways, hope you like it! and could you please inform me whether it's okay or if it sucks? thanks