Aurora: the dawning of a love

PE - physical education?

“Hey everybody!” I said as I ran into the gym
 
“Well, since we’re all here. You guys have 3 choices of what you want to do today! First, Basketball. Second, working out. Third, Ping-pong.” The teacher said upon my arrival.
Dang. Now I had a dilemma. Either I would play basketball, which I always did and I wasn’t half-bad, or I’d go for change and play ping-pong. Luckily, Ivana solved my problem for me.
“Hey, Mags, how about we go play ping-pong?”
 
“Yah, sure! I was actually really thinking about doing that!”
And so we walked out of the gym and to the ping-pong tables, where the teacher gave us the required equipment. We started playing, although we really didn’t know how. The ball was flying all over the place, and we were laughing so much our stomachs hurt after a while. But we didn’t give up on playing. So what if everyone was staring at us like we were really stupid. We seriously didn’t give a damn. Suddenly, two people walked by. It was Rado with that girl. I just started staring while Ivana played the ball back at me. Since I was hypnotized, I didn’t see it hitting me in the head. It didn’t hurt or anything, but it brought me back. They were walking to the library, and I was OK with that. I played, but I looked back there after a while and saw that Rado was hugging her from behind and it seemed as though he was whispering to her, or worse, kissing her!!! I wanted to scream in that second. I walked over to Ivana and whispered
“Is he kissing her?”
She glanced in his direction and replied
“Nope, don’t worry” but she gave me a weird look. Okay, so maybe I am a bit paranoid, but who wouldn’t be? He is really friendly with that girl!!! Calm down Maggie. Take a deeeep breath. In, out, in out… Well, this helps a great deal… NOT! I don’t know how it can help to count to 10. By the time I get there, I’m more furious then before!

We ended P.E., but it didn't matter anymore since Rado was gone anyway. Sometimes, I wonder if I'm alright in the head. Seriously. I mean, what the heck? Why should I even bother myself with him?? After all, it's just Rado. It's not like I want him or anything… Or is it? God, I'm sooooo confused. I should seriously get a grip on myself.
"Hey Maggie, how was PE?" Mirka asked, walking over

"Great, juust great…" I replied, the sarcasm very obvious in my tone.

"What happened?" she asked, worried

"Oh nothing. Just a certain somebody is totally flirting with another certain somebody, and frankly, it's really pissing me off" I said, not even realizing my own words

"Well, as a matter of fact, while you were at PE, I did some research. Turns out, he doesn't like her AT ALL and they're just friends. Maybe good friends, but never more than that" Mirka said, smiling

"Really?" my hopes went up "are you sure you have reliable information?" I asked skeptically. You know, the thing when something is too good to be true?

"Look, my best friend is the biggest gossip in their whole class. If Rado and that girl, her name is Janka btw, were dating, she'd know" Mirka replied confidently.

"Oh, okay, I guess…" I said, trailing away, hoping Mirka won't discuss it in further detail.

I finished school with difficulties, because I was reeaaaaaally tired and all. But I guess it was an okay day, I've had worse in my time. When I got home, I hopped over to our computer, and I turned on ICQ right away. Mirka was online, and we gossiped a little about the whole Rado-Janka situation, coming up with different hypothesis on whether they could be together or not. Mirka said it was nigh impossible, since she knows the type Rado likes, and Janka is definitely not one of them. But I said that it's possible for that to change, or maybe she's so nice he neglects all his other preferences. But Mirka just shut me up by saying he just went online. Speak of the devil!!! Mirka was asking about us going out with him, but I just couldn't think of a time, so I said a "dunno".. After about an hour of discussing this stuff, Mirka got pissed off, saying she won't be the messenger and giving Rado my ICQ. BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM??? Say 'Hey dude, you're the one who keeps flirting with Janka right? And guess what, IM JEALOUS!'…? Don't think so…
Hey
popped up on my screen… uhhhh, panicking!
Hi.

Howaya?

Been better, yourself?

Well, actually, really bad.

What did you do today?

Uhhh nothing much I guess, you?

Meh, just school and stuff. You know what I mean?

Yeah, I do. But you're IB, so I guess that changes the perspective just a little bit.

Okay, NOW I kinda got pissed. Hello, just because I attend a slightly different school doesn't mean I'm a bitch or a snob for gods sake.
What do you mean by, 'you're IB'???

Well, aren't you?

Well, duh, but still, that doesn't mean I'm somewhat different than you now does it?

Nah, not really, but still, it is different. You have absolutely nothing to do and you get by fine,. It's harder for us normal people.

You think it's easy getting through IB? I'm panicking every single day, hoping I'll be able to finish the essay that is due, and you tell me it's easy???

I don't think it's as hard as it seems to you.

To hell it is!!!

Okay, calm down . We have different perspectives on things. So what?

I guess… but still, I just hate it when people start being bitchy about me being IB and stuff

I can't be bitchy, I'm not a girl.

Well, if you look at your hair… you know, from behind maybe you could look a little bit like….

OH HELL NO! don't you dare finish that sentence!!!

Okay okay Rado, calm down alright?

I am calm! I'm always calm!

Yeah yeah, keep telling yourself that…

Shutup Maggie. That's your name, right?

Yup. That's the one. Listen, I gotta go help my mom do some stuff. Will you be okay here by yourself? I'll be back in a few hours.

I can do very well without you, thank you. Bye

Bye.


It finished. Wow, a weird first conversation...
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it!!! please, message me and tell me ur opinions