Aurora: the dawning of a love

3 HOURS MAGGIE!

I got home after dancing, and he was online, so I wrote to him.
Hey Rado.

Oh, hey!

I'm so so so so sorry for today. Really, I am!!!

Meh, stop it. It happened, so what.

So, did you get everything you wanted sorted?

Yah, and I talked to some friends… how was dancing?

Good, I guess. Just Jacob was being himself.

He's your dance partner? God…

Yeah, just so happens he is…

And what did he do?

He was all like "who were you talking to?" in this jealous tone. It just makes me so SICK!

I can imagine it does.

Yeah. But don't worry, I'm actually kinda getting over him.

I'm not worried. It's your life. I'm not the one to interfere.

I noticed as much :) Anyway, I gtg, since tomorrow is the open day at school, and all this stuff, and I want to be awake kinda.

Yeah sure. Good night

Good night.


I got to school at a relatively good time, and I didn’t have the first lesson since I'm helping with the open school day thing. I was going to be the informer in the school lobby. It should be lots of fun. We sat down, Mirka was there as well, and Ivana's brother showed up, asking us to go buy cookies. He was so cute. We asked him to bring some over, and we gave him money. He brought a whole plate, and we could choose, and he even brought some paper tissues. We thanked him, and he skipped off to lure more students to buy them. God, for a 12 year old, he's really communicative and brave. Unlike Ivana. It was so much fun, because almost nobody asked us anything, thus we didn't have to do anything. Mostly we just directed the people who were lost. Fun fun fun. We were let off for lunch, because some girls took over for our job telling people "no, that's on the other side. See the crowd of people? Yes? You go there!"… it was fun, because you could be a little bit sarcastic in this job, and it helps. I walked up to my locker, to get my wallet, because I was feeling for something sweet from the buffet, which was in the lobby and now quite empty since the kids were selling cookies and what-not. When I was walking back downstairs, I started talking to one of my friends. I suddenly turned around to see Rado walking down the stairs. I smiled at him, and he stopped by to talk to me. It was soooo awesome. We could just talk freely without getting stuck or anything. Just perfect. I've never had such a free conversation with a guy. Really! I'm not the really chatty type. Okay, sometimes, if the topic is good. The problem is, that he was really interested in everything I said, which encouraged me to talk more. And he would just listen and listen. I told him I had to go down to the lobby, and he followed me gladly, talking on the way. We got there, and I just couldn't keep my eyes off him. He had eyes which could just capture me forever. And I mean forever. He would always look at me, and I would feel like he could see right through me, and I didn't even have to talk for him to know what I was thinking about, or what I wanted to say. It felt really good, because he often talked right from my heart, and he was so honest I could tell him anything, knowing he wouldn't lie to me just to make me feel better. And that helps a hell of a lot after everybody who just says what I want them to say out of compassion. And It also helped me because I was the same kind of person, not afraid to use sarcasm and insults, or being honest. I knew that I could be myself around him, because he wouldn't care what I told him. God, am I falling for this guy? Nah, impossible. He's a pain in the ass, honestly. Omg, is he staring at me??? Okay, why is he smiling like that??? God, and why is it so sexy???
"Would you please quit staring at me?" I said, not believing my own words

"Nope" he said calmly

"Why not?" I asked, confused

"Because I enjoy seeing you confused and I know it doesn't feel good to have somebody staring at you" he said with a smirk. AAAAAAAAAARGH

"You're mean, you know that?"

"Yup, and proud of it I might add"

"Grrrrr"

"Aaaawwwww that's so not dangerous" he said laughing. I slapped him on the arm, far from playful. He rubbed the spot where I hit him, trying to stare me down. Luckily, we both started laughing, so no harm done.

"Listen, I have to go" he started, making me feel bad inside "I have biology. But do you want to meet up tomorrow after school? Say around 14:30-ish?" he added, making butterflies appear in my stomach

"ummmmm yeah sure, down here in the lobby?" I asked, trying to hide my excitement

"Yup, sounds good to me" he said, walking off, yet giving me one more charming smile.
Oh yes, I am falling for him. And bad. Jacob can seriously go to hell compared to how this guy makes me feel.

--------- the next day, 14:15 -------------

Oh god, oh GOD! Class just ended, I'm freaking out here!!!! Okay, Maggie, calm down, you can do this. Put-your-bag-in-the-locker. No, no, belay that. Take-shoes-out-of-locker-and-put-them-on-feet. Good. Now grab-bag-and-walk-towards-the-staircase. OMG HE'S JUST WALKING DOWNSTAIRS!!! He looked at me just as one friend stopped me to talk to me. I thought that making him wait wouldn't be half bad. No, I wasn't thinking that. I was thinking "SHIT I CAN'T GO DOWN THERE!!!". Yup, that was my thought. So I talked to my friend in order to delay the meeting in the lobby. When I thought that 15 minutes was enough, I went down, but saw him nowhere. I decided to wait. He wouldn't leave without telling me right? Right??? He wouldn't just leave to go home without sending me at least an SMS, right?!?! Yes, that's right. Good. I seriously should calm down. Well, it's been about 15 minutes I've been waiting. Now I'm pissed. A girl can be fashionably late. In a guy, it's just rude. He finally appeared with a smile on his face. He walked slowly over to me, but I got up before he got to me, and stood right in front of him.
"You are late!" I said, making him laugh

"Yeah, I am, but I saw you talking to that girl, and I kinda thought it would take longer so I stopped to talk to some people too" he explained

"Well, for your information, we only have half an hour, because I have a cosmetics appointment which only happens on rare occasions, and you have the privilege of escorting me mister" I said, poking him in the chest

"Okay" he said, and we walked off. On the way, we talked about random stuff, but we never stopped, which was positive, because there were no awkward silences, which are really bad in most cases. We got over to the cosmetics center, and stood opposite each other.
"So, here it is" I announced

"Yeah, I guess…" he said slowly

"I'll call you when I finish?" I asked, hope in my voice

"Sure. I'll go sit for a beer in the meantime" he said. I just hugged him and walked off. Hm, the beer thing didn't sound too good. And doesn't he know that his voice makes me melt and that I'm too scared to call him?? Argh… he'll probably just forget it, so I won't have to call him. I don't want to call him in his drunken state. That's a good way to go. After the cosmetician finished torturing me, I went to the bus, and got on to go home. My phone was ringing like crazy, but I didn't answer. I knew he would probably be all tipsy and shit, and I didn't want to hear him in that state. I got home, and he wasn't online, which made me think. He got on in almost two hours.
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!

What's wrong??? What happened?

I WAITED 3 HOURS FOR YOU MAGGIE!!!! 3 HOURS!!!!

OMG! I am so so so sorry!! Really, I am! I was just really tired…

Well, the most you could do for me was to pick up the damn phone.

I really am sorry. I will make it up to you. I promise.

Yeah, you are. This Saturday, 2PM, the bus station. No excuses. You got me?

Yessir. Thank you.

Yeah yeah, save it for Saturday, you have a LOT of sorry's to give.

:) I know. And I shall do it gladly.

You won't be so enthusiastic when you see what I have planned for you ]:->

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm scared!

You better be!

Rado… sorry?

Sorry doesn't cut it with me, but okay...

Thank you for being so generous.

Yeah yeah, just leave it.

Okay, I'm shutting up now. And oh, I gotta go.

Good night then.

Good night to you too sweetheart.

Since when am I your sweetheart?

Since forever. Good Night :-*

Omg, just go already. You're a crazy woman, you know that right?

Yup. Bye.

Bye.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's another one!!! Should I make them longer? I just dunno.. tell me!!!