Aurora: the dawning of a love

I totally will...

OMG! YES! We are going out, AGAIN!!! Heart-beating-really-fast. Hyperventilating. What should I wear?!?! OMG WHAT SHOULD I WEAR??? I so did NOT think of that! STRESSING HERE!!! Okay, I better call somebody. No, I can't just call somebody. OMG There's a message!
Hey Maggie

Oh, hi Jacob

How are you?

Fine thanks, you?

Been better. What are you up to? It's Saturday! Why are you at home?

I'm going out later, so I have to prepare.

Oooooh A date, huh?

Possibly. What's it to you?

Oh, nothing, I just thought we might've gone out.

Sorry, I'm busy today.

I can see. Well, I gtg, so have fun!

I totally will.

Bye.

Bye.


Sense the irony??? God, he's soooooooooo annoying. Can't he just stop doing this to me? Argh…. Seriously, he always makes me think he wants to go out, and then he calls me and tells me he can't go. Asshole. Oh, pardon my language.
But yeah, I was really looking forward to my "date" or, better said, rendez-vous with Rado. It was really easy to talk to him. Like, there were no awkward silences. You probably know what I mean. Still, WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?!?! Should I be sexy, or just normal, or what? Okay, I decided to wear a t-shirt which makes my top part(you know what I mean) look really nice, but is not too revealing. After all, I didn't want him to get the wrong idea. And from what I thought about myself, I didn't want to seduce him. That wouldn't be a good idea, and of course, I can't seduce a man. Never!

Okay, I arrived a little late to the bus station. Well, just 15 minutes! That's not THAT long, is it? That is what "fashionably late" means. Although, the fashion part cannot apply to me. I don't think fashion is an important part in life, even though some things which are "in fashion" are really nice, and I buy them at times. But not always.
*Ring Ring*
Hey Rado! Where are you??

That's what I wanted to ask you!

I'm in front of the main entrance.

Okay, stay there, I'm coming to get you.

Oki, bye.


And he hung up. Seconds later, I saw him emerging from the crowd. I smiled, and walked up to him, not knowing whether I can hug him or not. I decided to not.
"Do you know what ON TIME means?!?!" he blurted out, but not angrily. Actually, he added a little smile.

"Um, since I'm here a little late, no?" I said. He laughed, and I knew it was all okay.

"Well, try to grasp the concept of 'on time' please" he asked me. I nodded in agreement.

"So, what do you want to do?" he asked.

"well, since you asked me out, you choose" I said, blushing slightly

"But you have a lot to make up, so you choose" he retorted quickly

"Damn. Okay, how about we just… walk around a little?" I said hopefully

"Okay, sure" he said, smiling slightly at my choice. What? Don't laugh. I'm not the one to choose what to do. I actually really suck at making choices. I really do. And most people hate my choices. But I enjoyed talking to Rado more than anything. We didn't find anything else to do, so we just walked. He grabbed me by the waist, and we walked like that. I think he might actually like me. OMG I might actually get a boyfriend today! This day is going to be epic.
Finally, whilst walking, we decided to be really hungry and headed towards McDonalds. I love a good Big Mac. I do. And I don't care WHAT it's made of or how many calories I gain. I seriously don't give a damn. Why should I anyway? If I ever find a boyfriend, he should love me for who I am. So I got a BIG Big Mac Menu. Yes, I shall eat as much as I want. Rado got the same, but he also bought 2 cheeseburgers. Seriously, where does he put it? He's skinnier than me for sure! Whatever. We once again agreed on everything, and laughed a lot. I haven't had so much fun for so long. He's even easier to talk to than girls. Seriously! And he actually really genuinely wants to listen to what I am saying. This feels so nice.
It was getting a little late, and we walked to the square near the presidential palace, where we sat down on a bench. While going there, we went into an underground passage for pedestrians. There were escalators with green lights at both ends. Rado was like a small kid, saying "Blik" every time a green light appeared. He was so adorable.
So, while sitting on the bench, I snuggled up to him, because I was kind of cold. He pulled me to him, and so we sat like that. I saw my bus coming, so I grabbed him and we went up near my house. There we sat on another bench, but this time, he pulled me to him, so I was totally leaning on him. He started kissing my neck very gently. It was absolutely awesome. I thought we were in a relationship, or at least very close. Then I asked him, because I felt like I could tell him anything.
"Rado, so, where does this put us?"

"We could be friends" he replied casually "But I'm guessing you're more for the permanent relationship stuff" he added, as if answering my thoughts partly.

"I may be, but if you don’t want to, we can be friends, but without any of this intimate stuff. I don't want a friend with benefits" I replied, actually being a little angry.

"Well, it's not always a fairytale" he answered, shrugging

"But you do all this and expect me to just go on like it used to be and take you as a friend, so you could occasionally fuck me in case you feel like it?!?!" I yelled, my temper taking the best of me.

"Firstly, I would never 'just fuck you'. Never. And secondly, we could be friends like this" he said, calmly

"Well, I can't do it just like this!!" I yelled even more "I need someone who I can depend on at any time!"

"You can depend on a friend anytime" he said, once again calmly.

"I need more" I said, on the verge of tears. He came to me, and hugged me very sweetly.

"I think I should go" he said suddenly

"Yeah, I guess, don’t want you to miss your bus" I said, separating myself from him.

I walked him a little ways, just so he won't get lost. I showed him the way, and it was time for goodbye.

"Well, I had lots and lots of fun today" I said, hugging him tightly

"Me too" he replied, hugging me just as tight. We stayed like that for almost 2 minutes, neither of us wanting to let go. I then pulled away from him partially, but my hands remained on his shoulders. I was looking straight into his eyes, studying them very closely. They were a beautiful brown. I was falling for this guy so easily. My eyes then briefly stopped at his very full and beautiful lips. But then they wandered back into his beautiful eyes. He was also studying me very closely, his eyes never leaving my face.
"Come here" he said, and pulled me close, his lips eagerly but softly touching mine. It was amazing. Although it wasn't perfect, it was still very beautiful. Perfect first kiss. After that, I truly let go of him. Yes, he is going to be mine. We can't be just friends, even if with benefits. I need him for myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you liked it! yeah, it may be going a little fast but still.. tell me if you liked the description and the way it was written, coz i really want to know!