Crystal Rose

Gyro

It had been almost a year since Elric's disappearance, but still there was no sign of him and Masa still couldn't be sure that Hisoka hadn't killed him. Though he repeated a million times a day that he did not kill him but would have gladly done so.

Each day since Elric's dissappearnce had gone by all to fast. Shortly after Elric's disappearnce they searched for him day and night with no rest and after months of searching and not finding anything most of the kingdom had decied he was dead. Masa wasn't quite joyed by that idea, but wasn't to sad about it ethier.

She and Hisoka were finally togather and happily married. The kingdom was enthrilled by it and competely excpeted Hisoka. It was happy bliss that Masa hoped would never end. However, this happiness would soon be disrupted.

Hisoka spent much of his time with Masa, but when he wasn't with Masa he spent his time inventing and researching. Masa didn't understand these things like he needed her to so he sought out a partner to help do some of the research. He had finally found someone who seemed like a prefect person for the job. Today they would be here.

"Hisoka, you're sure excited about this partner aren't you?" Masa asked.

"Yes," Hisoka repiled with a girn.

"What was his name again?"

"Gryo, babe. Remeber his letter and what he said?" Hisoka asked

"Of crouse I do... He said he dosen't look like a normal person because of a lab explison." Masa answered.

"Indeed, I've been wondering how badly he must disfigured from that." Hisoka poundered

"Hopefully not to badly seeing as he still gets around." Masa said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will write and edit soon. Please forgive the long time with no up-dates I've been quite busy lately.