Black and White wings

10 love

Oh my hes right here walking towards me what do I do!

" OHH! Im sorry! Is this your room! I know I shouldnt be up here without your permission! I will leave right away!" I started to go passed him to go down stairs but is stopped by his hand on my wrist and pulled into his chest.

" I was so scared!" and in that moment I cried like a little baby and didnt even get to see...Alec... but then the masked guy gently pulls me away and tilts my chin up so I had to look up at him..my cheeks slowly hitting his hand on my chin.

" Thank you so much for saving me....If you hadn't I don't know what could have happened.." But the mask guy doesn't say a word and just stares at me.

" May I please see your face?" I say timidly.

He nods slowly. I start to take the mask off and notice that its " ALEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I lean into him tears flowing and kissing him with all my strength and notice that we fall back on the ground. But wait!

" Your long hair! its gone." I notice that one side is longer that the other.

" Yeah...my hair wouldn't fit. " he chuckles while kissing my neck.

" But how did you!?" watching him dig in his pocket to bring out the note Star gave me.

" I KNEW IT!" I shouted! as Alec wiped away my tears away.

" I'm sorry for what I said earlier but I knew someone was watching I was apparently Star...."

" Alec...I love you so much I don't care what they will think of us at school!" He smiled lightly but then it turned into a frown and he looks away.

" Its going to be rough...but I'm going to protect you through it ALL...because you are my angel."

My heart slowly melts like chocolate on hot fudge Sunday and that's when I knew my true prince was in the shadows watching over me the whole time.

" OH! my car!"

" I sent Victor to get it."

" How did you get my keys?"

" Its a secret...heh" then we both started laughing.

" Wait...what are we going to do about Adam?"

" I don't know but I do know he isn't going to hurt you now let me ask you something properly my lovely princess." I watched him get on one knee.

" Kayla Watson will you be my angel....the love of my life for all eternity.." He slowly takes my hand and kisses it gently.

" Of course!" He then picked me up and spun me around in his warm arms....that was the warmest smile I have seen on his face and at that moment his heart was beating...more than it has before.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D thanks for reading Im kinda feeling under the weather but I have to keep going! >:D!