Black and White wings

2 love

Image

The way he always stares at me......its so hypnotic.......his smell as he walks by me ..takes my breath away . When we are in physics every time he seats behind me I can feel his breath on my neck it always sends tingles through my spine. Im not suppose to fall in love with this Mystery guy....................but........something attracts me to him...Alec. But no one knows his last name.........everyone who asks he pushes them up to the wall and yells at. I want to know but Im really scared, But I couldnt even if I wanted to my boyfriend Adam Hates him because.. I really dont even know.....Thats IT ! When I see him im going to talk to him!

I finished taking a drink at the water fountain and as soon as I turned around. I was face to face.... with him............Alec........ what should I do.

" Umm........umm" i didnt look at his face he was so close to me I cannot breath.

Hes just standing there staring at me.... my heart is beating uncontrollably.

" Excuse me.. " I moved away and watched him take a sip of water.. and bring his head back up and said

" It tastes so much better now." And took my chin and wiped off the water that was still on my lip and wiped it off with hes thumb.

I Completely froze. And watched him go back into detention.
♠ ♠ ♠
! Please subscribe and comment! I hope you Like it ^^ sorry it was short but dont worry it will get longer :D