Black and White wings

6 Love

Image

What should I do.... I havent talked to Alec in 2 weeks I wonder if he hates me... I want to go to him and apologize but Im so scared. Maybe he is right we dont belong together,

" Earth to Kayla are you like death?"

" What what ? Oh hi AMber how are you? "

This is Amber the Auburn girl shes part of my clique and very popular.... Especially with the guys its like she has a new boyfriend every week but she really loves my boyfriend they always sit close to each other and laughing... I dont know they are probably best friends.

" Kayla this goth girl says she has something to tell you ans she said shes not leaving until you come."

" Oh...okay" I get up and walk all the way to the popular girls bathroom."

" Hey your Kayla right Im suspecting?" she raised her eyebrow.

" Yes what do you need?"

" Its about Alec."

My heart Started to beat widly and my eyes widened!

" ohh... Alec?"

" Yeah he told me to give you this note and the he apologizes for what he said."
I took the note and spun around and squealed?"

" Oh Alec!"

" Heh seems like Love"

" Oh please dont tell anyone!"

" Dont worry my lips are sealed."

" Thank you so much! eeh?"

" The Name's Star." She pops a bubble in her mouth.

" Thats a pretty name! I will never forget it!

" OH YOU WONT! "

I dont know what she ment by that but As she left I quickly opened the note and my hear just melted.

Dear Kayla,

Im sorry for everything we have gotten into I really didnt meant to hurt you If I did. I was wrong why should our appearances keep us apart Im in love with you Kayla Nicole Watson. So thats why I want you to come meet me at the Red Bat its at the end of town and it sits on a grave yard. Come tonight at 12.00. I will be waiting for your beautfiul smile.

Alec.

OHH ALEC ITS SO ROMANTIC! I walked out of the girls bathroom to see Alec staring right at me I blushed and waved and he frowned and looked away. Maybe its part of the plan??
♠ ♠ ♠
Im so sorry I havent Had any time ^^ but Ohmygosh its going to get really good Dont miss ANYTHING! thank you for reading!