Repo the Genetic- Oooh, a Shiney

Halle was a normal teenager. She had just graduated from high school, and had planned to go comatose for a week or two before she left for collage. The plan was going horribly, of course, due to her brothers tenth birthday. When she finally got a minute to her self, she did her favorite thing, and went for a walk. That’s where she meets Shiloh, a strange gothic looking girl who drags her off to another world. There she meets Graverobber; a witty, perverted, grave robber/Zydrate dealer; The Largo siblings, Amber the Zydrate riddled scalpel slut, Luigi the temperamental knife crazy moron, and Pavi the face-stealing rapist. She ends up having the time of her life, and falling in love with the last person she thought she would.

Halle Lark-
Age- 18
Height- 5’7
She hates her name an forces all of her family to call her Hal, but all of her friends call her Hallow. Her two main personalities are bored and hyper. She has a really bad temper that is set of easily by being ignored or someone hurting her or her friends. She has short black hair with blond steaks in the front and always wears a choker of black ribbon with a skull in the center. and she has dark brown, almost black eyes.


Lilly Mclyle-

Age-19
Height- 5’6
Hallow’s best friend. she’s very very hyper and bouncy. She always looks out for her friends and even broke a guys noise for making fun of Hallow. She may be hyper but she’s in to darker sarcastic guys. Her friends are constantly mocking her tastes. Her mother hates all of her friends and the emo style all together. She has aqua hair and tends to wear bright colored clothes. Her eyes are bright blue and she has her lip pierced.

James Sterling-
Age- 18
Height- 5’9
Hallows friend that’s like a brother to her. He’s hyper and crazy, though not as bad Lilly. He torments his parents who are rich lawyers. They hoped to have him become a successful businessman. They even named him Byron Jameson Sterling, talk about a mouthful. He rebels by sleeping in class, not doing homework, and getting his nipple pierced. He has short black hair with, much to his parents disapproval, purple bangs. his eyes are steel gray.

Kevin Martin-
Age- 20
Height- 6’3
He met Hallow when he was only five in kindergarten. In eighth grade he realized he was gay and his parents kicked him out. He know lives with James. He’s a grade above Hallow, Lilly, and James. He’s going to collage to become a photographer. He’s pretty calm, and the only wild thing he’s ever really did was bet James to get his nipple pierced. He has shaggy black hair and shockingly bright blue eyes. he also has snake bites.

And the ones you should already know

Pavi Largo-
Age- 23
Height-5’8

Carmela Largo a.k.a Amber Sweets
Age-20
Height-5’6

Luigi Largo
Age-26
Height-5’9

Shiloh Wallace
Age-17
Height-5’5

Graverobber
Age-28
Height-6’5