Long Lasting Love

Long Lasting Love

My long lustful sin that rages through my head and into my body brings rampaging thoughts like no other. My mind controls my movements as if I was two instead of one. Such lustful thoughts release such powerful urges, some of which never allow me to hold someone very dear to my heart. Raging anger falls deep beneath the pits of my heart and love dwells within it. Love may never come, this much be my punishment for my lustful sins.
Not a day goes by when my anger overtakes me by my sickening desire, a desire in which I would love to hold a women in my arms, then lay her down slowly and gently onto the bed where I would strip her naked till I would see her soft and alluring skin, I would press my chest against hers-having such powerful urges struck my body-I would allow myself to violate every single part of her body.
As much as this sounds so good, I wish I did not have these desires.

"My long lustful love. . . " I say to myself, "How I wish some dazzling beauty would love me."

Out of the blues appeared Ashley, a girl in which I thought I loved a long time ago.

"Levi! Stop lounging around and come outside with me!" She then ran out, "I will wait for you outside!"

It took me a while to get out of the bed and onto my feet, I looked outside the window and saw how surprisingly beautiful Ashley looked.
She was wearing black skinny jeans with the initials "A.T.C.L" right on here right thighs, matching as always she also wore a red tank top with a black sweater. Her hair was nicely done as she was a perfectionist.
After I was done looking at her nice butt I walked outside and stood on the porch.

"I would love to hold you tightly in my arms," I said to myself as I looked down, "as I did before when you still loved me. . . " Looking up I see the cold air brush through Ashley making her beautiful, long, wavy hair caress her rosie cheeks.
Ashley then turned around and I was able to tell she was cold, "Ashley, come inside, you know living in the mountains at night it could get really cold," I said as I walked towards her.

"Isn't the sunset beautiful?" Ashley said as she stared into the sunset.

The sunset was looking rather bright and full of light, the last few rays that the sun gave off was the moment where I had to make a move, or all my life I would treat her like crap.
I grabbed her arms and pressed her against my chest, right next to my heart where I was sure she could hear how fast my heart was racing.

"What-what--"

"Listen to me. . . " I said as I rushed my sentence into hers.

I felt her nod right on my chest, suddenly becoming very warm. She put her arms around me and I just stood there in place holding her close, making sure she would not run away from me.

"Y-you mean a lot to me. . . I don't know why you left me, I have been wondering that for so long, and now. . . " I hold my tongue for a second, "Now, I want to know why you did it. . . I thought you loved me. . . " Then my voice just gave away.

"I never meant to hurt you, I came back, but not to be with you. . . I came back to be by your side and watch you fall the the bastard you are. . . " Said Ashley with such pain in her voice.

Her words pierced like a snakes bite, flushing me body with venom, dying by the second. He words coiled around me, dragging me deeper into the darkness.

"Despite all that has happened. . ." Moment of silences peeked out of both our pains, "I never stopped loving you. . . "

"Then. . . Why do you do this to me. . . Why?" I said as there was nothing else left to say to her, "Why. . ."

"You never believed we could ever be together, you never showed me you cared about me. . . But most importantly. . . " Ashley stumbled upon her words, "You never once told me you loved me. . ."

"No one on the face of this earth means more to me than you do. . . " My words seemed to just make her fall in despair, "I-I. . . " I couldn't tell her. . . I couldn't let another woman rip my heart out as some have tried.

I then loosened my grip on her, and I felt like letting her go so badly, but something told me not to.

"Ashley. . . " I whispered

"What now, will you let me go?" Ashley then step back away from me, "Will you let this all end here. . . Because if you are. . I am never coming back. . . Ever."

Ashley then turned her back on me and walked away, I couldn't say a word, but just reach my hands out to her and beg her to stay.

"I love you. . . " I whispered to myself, "and it is killing me inside. . . " I got a grip on myself and ran after her, ran as fast as I could right behind her. Once I caught up I grabbed her from behind and whispered it once more time, "Ashley. . ." No, my words, my voice. . . Crashing. . .

"Let me go. . . I made up my mind, now I will take my leave, don't try to stop me." Said Ashley as she struggled to get loose from my grip.

"I'm not about to let you go, not this time, not ever. . . " I said as I continued my grip on her, "Please, don't leave me. . I know since I can't tell you how I feel you set out to destroy my feelings, but this time. . . You can't win."

"Win?"

"You love me so much you can't bare to see me with someone else. . . " I said with such powerful manner, "Truth is. . . I would rather die than be with someone else. . . "

"I-I. . . "

"I want you to stay with me. . . Not because I need you, but because I want you to love me like before," I said with a thrust in my voice, " I-I love you. . . Now, stay. . For my love for you."

I must have surely said something wrong since she was not responding, then. . . There on that moment I turn her around till she faced me and kissed her! I kissed her with such passion and love flowing through my body and feeling like they were about to overflow!
I lowered my hands and grabbed her from the waist making her body lean on mine. I could feel her breast pressed up against my chest. . . This was making me climax.

"Levi, I love you. . . " Whispered Ashley as she broke the kiss.

I then took the liberty to sweep her off her feet and onto my arms, I walked back inside the nice small cottage and put her on the bed. After putting Ashley down I went to go light the fire place and came back.
Sitting on the bed next to Ashley made me realize how lucky I was to have someone who loves me, but now. . . Now that I have this. . . My complete desires could take their place, for the first time with the one I love.

"Ashley. . . " I say slowly all the while going in for a kiss.

I see her blush, which looked very cute. I caressed her cheeks while I was kissing her, she was grabbing me from my neck and going a little wild for a second.
My body was flushed with intense emotions some of which I have not felt before. As I start feelings Ashley body I make my way over to her pants and slowly unzip them, once their off I take my shirt off. I then lay her down on her back and kiss her on her neck, I slowly make my was down teasing her with my tongue and I slightly suck on her stomach and kiss it, she gives off a slight moan as I kiss her belly button.
After the kissing and the cute moan I take off my pants and Ashley took her tank top off. I gazed at her for a second.

"Is something wrong?" Said Ashley as she blushed.

I just smiled back at her and kissed her on her cheek. I proceeded in taking off her bra and panties and she took off my boxers. We looked at each other knowing that this would be the first time we would make love to each other.
As we stood there naked I knew she was the one I wanted to spend my life with, but something came over me. . . I didn't have to make love to her to show her I loved her, I could tell she was feeling a bit shy, so I just hold her in my arms and we both laid in bed telling each other about how much we were sorry.
We ended up falling asleep on the bed naked together, but the next day, it was something else, another story for another day.

TO BE CONTINUED. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
My up tight teacher (really close) she forced me to type up a story about love, so I took it to the next step and included sex, romance, and tragedy. So, hope I did a nice things. Story could not go very far, even if I wanted it too, so I had to narrow it down a little on all the actions. RATED R