Status: Slow updates because of school.

God Knows I Need An Angel Like You

Imaginary.

I slowly turned around and took a deep breath.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered.

"Where were you? Tash is looking for you." Luckily it wasn't Tash but one of her other friends called Aimee-Ray.

She was a short black haired girl, her eyes were almost as blue as Tasha's. She was pretty but nothing compared to Tash. She made me think of me, pretty but not as pretty. Tash was the kind of girl that could make anyone jealous not only because of her beauty but also because of her sweet personality.

"Oh, I was uh, um, I-" Aimee was smiling in an odd way.

Great, she doesn't even know me but she's quick to think the most absurd of things.

"Oooh, got cha'." She said with that same smile and left me alone in the hallway.

Wonderful, she thinks I'm a whore just like her. Wait, where did that come from? I walked over to the bathroom and just stared at myself in the mirror for a long minute. I needed to leave this place, their shallow personalities were rubbing off on me. I left the house at an alarming pace, I had just realized something, and honestly it wasn't nice.

It had been a week since I had been back to Tash's house. I would dream about him. It was always the same dream though. We always walk down the same street, always holding my hand, telling me that things will get better in time. Then as the sun sets, we would walk into the night silently and then just like that, I would wake up. I never knew how love could feel this real, I mean, I knew it was a dream but something in the back of my mind told me that it wasn't just some dream. It felt more like the end to a series of unfortunate events.

Shaking my head trying to get rid of the slightly clear images of my dream, I decided that I should do something instead of laying here wondering about what he's doing so I decided on going online.

I stared into Brendon Urie's eyes, on my computer background, of course. Boy that guy was cute. I laughed at my childish band crush and decided on checking my e-mails, something I haven't done in over a year.

"Junk, junk, junk, Chrisy, junk, Roxanne, junk, junk, Vivianne, junk, junk, junk." I went on reading and deleting the junk.

The e-mails from my past made me teary eyed, it contained old inside jokes and reminders. It hurt so I quickly shut down my computer, again staring into Mr. Urie's eyes. Grabbing my Ipod, I walked down the stairs and fled the house without a sound. I didn't know where I was going but hell, Mr. Urie's voice sure helped calm my nerves down.

At this point, after listening to both of their albums, twice, I ended up in a park. It was raining and it was dark, I hadn't looked at the time before I left so I had just figured that it was around eleven pm. I know that a girl my age shouldn't be outside at this hour but I couldn't just sit there and take every slap of my past in the face. I had promised myself that I wouldn't cry while I was walking and I kept my promise, it was hard but I did it. I don't remember who had told me to be strong but I'm starting to think that I should just jump into a tub of toxic waste and pray that I come out having super powers.

My thoughts were disrupted by someone sitting next to me on the bench. It was dark and the person didn't say anything. Me, being the curious fox I am, I stretched my arm out to touch the person. Nothing was there, but I did see something. I let out a small scream when I saw it again.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." It said, leaving me to panic even more.

"Who a-are you?" I stuttered as it chuckled softly.

"I'm but a fragment of your imagination." It seemed to have shape of a boy.

"Have I lost my marbles?" It shifted towards me and snorted.

"No, of course not! You're just.." It stopped dead in it's sentence and started to think.

I stared at my so-called-imagination intently as it re-opened it's mouth.

"..you're just lonely." It finished it's sentence.

"So, when I'm lonely I imagine random hot guys?" I asked trying to make a joke.

"I guess so." It laughed once more.

"Are you going to leave, soon?" I asked with pure curiosity.

"It depends, are you still lonely?" It asked with a smile.

"Um, I don't know, maybe?" I said feeling unsure.

"Then I'm here to stay." It smiled even more. Oh lord, have I become schizophrenic?

"What if I want you to go?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Well, get un-lonely and poof, I'll be gone!" It said in a teasing tone imitating my own dramatic hand movements.

"So, are you like my conscience?" I asked curiously.

"No. Sorry." It changed it's teasing tone to a rather apologetic one.

"Oh, it's alright." I mumbled clearly disappointed.

I was sort of hoping that he would be, I mean who wouldn't want a hot boy to be their so called imaginary friend?

"Sorry, I mean, I'm only your imagination." I nodded, I mean right now I was talking to thin air.

"How about we get you home?" It's question was more like a statement so I got up as it led me home.

Once I got home I finally looked at the clock in the kitchen. Three am, no wonder I was so tired. It was still following me. It followed me into the kitchen. It followed me into my room. It even followed me into the freaking bathroom, but what did I care, it was my imagination, there for just a part of me. I fell asleep looking at it, curious to see if it would leave, to my surprise it sat in my lime green chair in the west corner of the room. It watched me as my eyelids slowly fell.

When I woke up the next morning it was still in my chair doing something odd. It's eyes were closed as if it were sleeping. Imaginary people can't sleep, right?

I walked over to it and thought about something utterly crazy.. I bent down next to my chair, watching it curiously. I stretched my arm out to touch it. Once a few millimeters away from it's face, it's eyes popped open causing me to fly backwards onto my back. Moaning in pain, I sat up as it had a wonderful smile on it's face.

"Good mornin' darlin'." It said in an odd accent getting up from the chair and stretching out.

"H-hey." I was terribly confused but amused.

"Are you alright?" It asked me, I simply nodded.

"I-I didn't know that imaginary people could s-sleep?" Ugh, again with the stuttering?

"I'm a special kind of imaginary friend." It said with a wink causing more confusion on my part.

"C'mon, let's get you some breakfast." It said just as my stomach started rumbling.

Although my hunger, I didn't feel like cooking. I wasn't used to having to make my own breakfast because my mom always made me a plate full of fruits and veggies. Fruits and veggies are the only things I'm able to eat in the morning and she knows it.

Ever since we moved here things have changed, she wasn't here when I woke up in the morning nor was she here when I came back in the house in the wee hours of morning. She worked non stop. She only has a break on Saturday night to Sunday night so as you guess, I'm always alone now.

Downstairs I noticed that it wasn't by my side anymore. I looked around the living room and dinning room just to find it in the kitchen. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was cooking!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, I started my end of year tests so that's why I'm late on updates.