I'm Begging You.

I Love You.

"I love you." He whispers, I can feel his breath on my bare neck sending chills down my spine.

"I love you, okay." He whispers again as he takes a strand of my hair into his fingers.

I close my eyes shut and keep my lips in a straight line. He doesn't know how much this is hurting me, how much those words are breaking me slowly. He doesn't love, he will never love me the way I love him. How could he? Not when he has a wife and a kid.

He lets my hair drop and begins to trace his finger from my bare shoulder down to my hip. He sighs and brings his hand up to my face making me turn around to face him. I can look into his honey brown eyes, my own brown eyes stare back at him, they don't want to look away knowing this might be the last time to see him like this. He brushes my lips with his finger and smiles as I bring up my hand to stroke his cheek.

Slowly our lips connect sending an aching pain to my heart. This was nothing like the first kiss Pete and I had shared at all. This kiss was filled with pain, sadness, and pure hatred.

"Do you need any help?" I heard Pete ask behind me.

"Uh.. yeah." I laughed a bit and walked down the small tool still carrying the box.

"I'm not that tall." I told him feeling a bit shy and embarrassed.

"You shouldn't be in here in the first place." Pete explained as he took the box from my hands.

"Well, you know how Tim loves to be with the girls." I rolled my eyes with a small amused smile on my face.

"Man-whore." Pete mumbled, causing me to laugh a bit.

"Look who's talking." I giggled. Pete shook his head and placed the box on top of the shelf.

"I am not a man-whore... or at least not anymore." He smirked stepping off the tool and taking two small steps towards me.

"You will always be a man-whore, at least to me." I shrugged with the same smile still on my face.

Pete raised his eyebrow and gave me the-Oh really?-look. I nodded and tried to hold back my laughter. He walked closer and kept his eyes on mine. I was getting nervous, I was feeling anxious and I really wasn't sure why, it wasn't like anything was going to ha-

My heart pounded hard against my chest as I felt the touch of Pete's rough lips on mine. I pulled away quickly feeling my face hot and red. I was breathing as if I had just ran a marathon and Pete, Pete was just grinning like an idiot.

"Maybe you're right." He told me.

"I-I..." I turned around and walked out of the back room. He had kissed me. Pete Wentz had kissed me!


I pull away from the kiss and bury my head into Pete's chest, I don't want this night end, I want to spend all the time I can with him, it doesn't matter if we just stare at each other or if he just holds me without saying one word, it doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is being with him.

"Anne, I love you." Pete tells me. I choke back the tears that are threatening to come out. Anne, I love you. I don't want to hear him say those words, they're just lies made up to make me feel wanted and important, but that's far from the truth.

"Anne, please say something." Pete whispers into my ear as he rubs my back.

I stay quiet, I won't be able to control myself if I begin to speak. It's better for the both of us if I just stay quiet.

Pete pulls back so he can see my face, I see him through my watery eyes, but keep my lips shut.

"It's better if I go now." He sighs and sits up, I sit up instantly and shake my head desperately. I don't want him to leave, not yet.

"It's for the best." He tells me and climbs out of my bed. He picks his boxers from the ground and puts them on quickly.

"This is insane." I whispered with a big smile on my face.

"Life is full of adventures and crazy shit." Pete whispered back as he tried to get my apartment door unlocked.

"You don't think she'll suspect anything?" I asked in a more serious tone.

Pete opened the door and pulled me in. "Lets not talk about her, tonight is only about us, you and me." He grinned and closed the door by kicking it with his foot. He pressed his lips roughly on mine, I couldn't help but laugh. I had never thought or even imagined myself in this sort of situation.

"What's so funny?" Pete pouted as he pulled away from me.

I shook my head and kept on smiling at him, there was no words on how to explain how I was feeling. I was overwhelmed, excited, nervous, panicked, anxious, and scared all at the same time, but most importantly I was happy. Nothing in my life had felt so right before.

"Do I have something on my face?" He then asked, I laughed and pushed him against the wall; now I was the one in control.

"Nothing, your face is perfect." I whispered with a small grin on my face.

Pete smiled and turned us around so now I was against the wall. He grinned and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Are you sure you want to?" He asked as he began to pull on my shirt. I smacked him playfully and brought his face to mine.

"Don't make me wait any longer, Pete." I growled and pressed our lips together and began to unbutton his dress shirt.


I stare at him as he begins to get dressed and he looks relieved, rather than upset. Is he happy that this is over?

"I'll see you on Monday." He speaks casually, like this had just been some business and nothing more. I pull the sheets tighter on my body and get out of bed.

"Don't go." I whisper, talking for the first time tonight.

Pete sighs and looks at me. "We agreed Anne, it's over."

"I love you." I whisper back feeling my eyes sting from the tears that were forming.

Pete groans and shakes his head. "You don't love me, you're just in love with the idea of this...situation."

I blink a couple of times not understanding what he's trying to tell me.

"Are you saying that I don't mean anything to you?"

"Anne, you know I love you bu-"

"No you don't," I cut him off feeling anger rise up in me.

"If you did, you wouldn't be leaving. I'm just some desert to your already perfect life." I growl glaring up at him.

"You're telling me that what I feel for you isn't real?" He asks with a hint of anger in his voice. I look away from him, thinking about what to say.

"You don't know how I feel about you!" Pete shouts anger filled his words.

"I don't, you're right. But if you love me like you say you do, you wouldn't be doing this. The truth is you love her, your wife; not me, and you never will love me enough to not hurt me." I shout making sure to match his previous tone.

"You're right." Pete says, more calmly. I turn around and face him, he's staring at me with confusion and anger.

"You're nothing to me, just another person who works for me."

I take in a sharp breath, his words hit me like bricks directly to the heart. I swallow hard and blink away the tears

"Is that what you wanted to hear?" He asks me and looks away. I did want him to say that, to make it easier, but the blow was just more painful than what I had expected.

"Get the fuck out." I hiss angrily without thinking.

"Anne, you know I didn't mean that." Pete sighs and takes a step close to me. I cross my hands over my chest and look away from him.

"It doesn't matter, you're still leaving me." I whisper trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

"I love you, it's true, I love you but-"

"But you aren't going to destroy your family for me. I know, so please just leave." I close my eyes feeling him get closer to me. I just want him to leave and make the healing process faster.

"Just go." I tell him as a few tears roll down my cheeks.

Moments later I hear him sigh, "Anne."

Just leave, just go, just disappear.

I hear his footsteps walking away from me, I exhale and wait to hear the door close.

Click.

He's gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
1525 Words.
Hope you enjoyed reading it. :]
C/C Always welcomed.