Pete Wentz Academy

One: Sera

When you just happen to live about 10 years from now, and witness the making of the greatest school on earth, it's just surprising. Welcome to PWA, school of the elite. But with Sera stumbling up every curve, things might just change.

Sera trotted alongside Manhattan, her stringy brown hair gliding behind her delicate figure. Pursing her lips, she stared at what was once her favorite school in the world.

"Get a grip." Her bestfriend muttured, tired of her rantings and still, stern faces.

"It's gone, Meb." She whispered in a hoarse voice, her eyes tracing every reinvention, every destroyed masterpiece of Gillwed High. "I hate him."

"You can't hate Pete Wentz for buying your school, Sera." Meb rolled his hazel eyes. He examined his nails, coolly. Meb was emotionally prepared for whatever breakdown Sera was about to have.

Sera dove down her pockets and fetched a pack of Nerds. She shook the box directly above her mouth and started to chew. It was like kindergarten. Whenever Sera would feel like the world was crashing down on her, she'd fetch herself a pack of candy and shove everything down her throat.

"I'm going to sue him." She tore down, mouth still filled with purple and pink sediments of Nerds.

Meb rolled his eyes for the unth time, and grabbed his best friend's arm, pulling her away from the sight of her old reincarnated school. He looked at her and wiped her tears away with his dirty white sleeves. Sera scanned his face quickly.

"You think I'm going over board with my emotions." Sera mumbled, looking at Meb with despair.

"I didn't say anything." Meb shrugged, chuckling. "Those are your own assumptions now, aren't they?"

"You look like that's what you're telling me." Sera whimpered, attempting to seem mad and angry at him.

"Whatever. You're such a drama queen, Sera Cera." He rolled his eyes and hissed, letting go of her and straightening the folds of his shirt.

Without waiting for a comeback, he pushed his friend forward the shining doors of Pete Wentz Academy as she struggled to push him away, her screams and reactions were muffled by the overly excited crowd.

From the 10th floor down to the simple and elegant garden, the building had some sort of charismatic glimmer that no one could seem to take their eyes off, Sera included. She huffed as she took her place in the crowd, bag covering her chest and her eyebrows meeting in the middle.

"I hate you." She coughed.

Meb just laughed, and swished his bangs to the side as Mikey Way approached him in a glorifying manner.

"Number?" The bassist asked.

"72." Meb replied, in a slow awestruck manner, handling him his information stub.

"Right. To the left please." Mikey answered, in a bored tone. Sera thought this was because he's been asking numbers all day since 6 am, and it was 10 right now.

"I am so going to kill Pete for this." Mikey rolled his eyes.

Sera looked at him from head to toe. Mikey was wearing a complete duplicate of his old Anthrax shirt that he used to wear in the Revenge era, his long, thin body towered over her. At first, she couldn't seem to believe that she was looking at the bassist of a band that changed the world. His son, stammered behind him, along with Gerard's son.

Sera blushed a glorious shade of Pink as they came up to her.

"Number?" Mikey asked, complete with the drowsy look he had.

"73." Sera muttered, completely forgetting that she was supposed to hate this school and everyone in it, Meb not included.

"Oh. You're that girl. Oh, okay. So, you're in a different class now. James, bring her to the second floor please."

James, a Mikey Way reincarnate lurked out of the shadows to accompany her. His brown hair just as sleek and silky as his dad's, and his eyes screamed Alicia. Sera took a quick glance at him for a while, and then abruptly looked away when he glared at her back.

"Come 'ere." He said.

Sera stumbled through the chairs and out of the garden they were, they took the elevator up to the third floor. Mirrors replaced walls, and each reflection just made Sera more and more self conscious.

Damn insecurities, she thought. It was then that she noticed.

"I thought it was in the second floor." Sera looked at him, confused.

"Yeah, but i forgot something." He chuckled. "Wait here." Sera just stared at him, wondering whether this boy was rude or just wanted to keep a light mood. She trotted out the elevator and placed herself beside the trashcan.

Brilliant choice of 'waiting spot', she huffed.

He came back with a small, 2 year old girl lurking behind him. Tiberia Wentz, Sera guessed.

"She's supposed to go somewhere, too." He sighed. "Sorry. But anyway, school doesn't start in another 20 minutes or so."

"Which class are you in?"

"The one beside yours." He winked, Sera felt her heart float up a little higher. She felt her cheeks burn abruptly.

James looked away, and turned his attention to Pete's younger daughter. The three-some headed down the stairs, instead of the elevator. Sera slumped behind, still awestruck.

"Flirting again?" A voice emerged from behind, and it was then that Sera realized that they were being followed by the other Way with Mikey a while ago.

James rolled his eyes. "I told her my classroom, idiot."

The complete Gerard Way reincarnate stuck his tongue out in the cutest manner, and Sera couldn't help but blush a little. She was walking down the hallway with the sons of two of the greatest people in the world.

When James disappeared into his classroom down south with Tiberia, Sera noticed the other Way still following her.

"Why are you still here?" She asked.

"Uh. Well, we go to the same class. Unless you want me to climb up two stories and jump through the window, i suppose." He laughed.

"Oh. No, I wouldn't want that" She giggled, and blushed for the tenth time that day. Sera couldn't believe that she was losing herself like this. Wasn't she supposed to be mad at this school for burning down her school?

"Anyway, welcome to Pete Wentz Academy." He rolled his eyes at the cheesy name, and opened the classroom door.

Sera gasped and held her breath. Whatever she was witnessing at the moment, it couldn't be put to words.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well. I'm new at this, comments and suggestions are very much appreciated. :)
Promise, it gets better.