Pete Wentz Academy

Two: Bronx Mowgli Wentz

"Dad." Bronx Mowgli Wentz fumbled on his seat, looking at his father with a drastic expression. "I still don't understand why you put up a school."

Mikey looked at him. He had Garet, the school pug on his lap.

"Your dad's gone crazy, Bronx." Mikey stifled a chuckle.

Pete Wentz, an aging man, retired from being the world's greatest rockstar and poet, was now looking at his 14 year old son, eye to eye. He never imagined this happening. But it was, and he finally put himself together.

"Simply, because I'm aging." He mumbled, running his large tattooed hand through Bronx's hair. "Take care of Tiberia when I'm gone."

"Have you been smoking crack again, dad?" Bronx cocked his eyebrow, while Mikey muffled his laughter from behind. "I'm 14. You're supposed to live until I have kids."

"And if something happens to me?"

"Oh my god, you are smoking crack." Mikey roared, while Gerard just sipped his coffee quietly, glancing at the computer screen for the secret cameras from time to time.

"How can you be thinking about death at a time like this?" Ashley rolled her beautiful eyes, and kissed Pete on the cheek. "Shut the hell up, daddy." she whispered, jokingly.

Bronx just stumbled out of the "principle's office" rolling his eyes, tired of parental pda, which sickened his stomach to an extent.

"Bye mom, dad. uncle Mikey, uncle Gee." he whispered inaudibly. From the far corner, Gerard winked at him. Bronx chuckled, betting that it was only him who heard him.

"Bronx? Wai---"

Bam ! The door swung shut, and Bronx ran away, wanting to explore the school a little bit more. After all, he was going to inherit this school after a few more decades. Whispers passed like a breeze as he zoomed past the students.

"Pete Wentz's son, isn't he?"

"Omg, he has gorgeous eyes."

It ran past his eardrums and went out the other end. He was used to it. He was the son of a legendary band, anyway. His father owned this school. He was... he was... simply Bronx Mowgli Wentz.

"Excuse me, but can i take your picture?"

Bronx's head snapped to look at the beholder of such an innocent voice. She was small, cute in a way, stringy brown hair but her eyes were incredible. Not his type though, definitely not.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just because." She was obviously that type of girl that he hated the most.

"You'll be seeing me for a year, unless you get expelled of course, you don't need my picture." He shrugged.

"It's true what they say about you." She chuckled, moving closer not aware of the "go away" hint Bronx subtlety tried to state.

"And what's that ----"

Flash ! The camera clicked away, and a confused, morphed looking, abnormal picture of an irritated Bronx appeared on the screen.

The girl ran as fast as she could, while Bronx just glared at her, and watched her go.

----

"He didn't chase you?" Gerard's son, Drake looked at Sera, a flabbergasted expression taped to the skin.

Sera flashed an innocent smile, with her pearly white teeth and handed Drake his camera. She had made two new friends that day, James and him. She felt like she's known them a very long time, and It didn't even matter that they were the Way's that the whole entire world went crazy for. Drake didn't let her enter her real classroom a few minutes ago.

Right after James disappeared with Tiberia, Drake tricked Sera into welcoming her into a senior's classroom, the most beautiful classroom in the entire building. But then of course, she got kicked out and...

"You swear you won't post anything about my mistake that you caused on pwa.com?" She mumbled, looking at Drake, eye to eye.

"Yeah, you got me Bronx's worst face ever, that's very priceless. Besides, who says it was my mistake? You obviously don't read labels." He huffed.

"You.tricked.me, okay?" Sera gritted her teeth, snarling and looking at Drake with deep hatred.

"Whatever." He smirked.

If Drake didn't have such a sickening attitude, Sera swore that she'd probably would've fallen for him by now. His smirks, his smiles, his humor. But then again, he did have a sickening attitude, so Sera lost all all the happy Drake dreams.

They were walking now.

"6 minutes to go till bell." Drake eyed his watch, lazily. "Better head to our real classroom now."

Sera nodded solemnly.

"Oh look ! There it is." Drake smirked, and pushed Sera towards a the boy's bathroom, jokingly. Sera didn't even have time to think about his sick joke until the bathroom door swung open, and she collided into James Way.

He looked just as bewildered as she was, as they fell on the floor, rolling and tumbling. Drake stared, while a big lump of guilt oozed down his stomach.

Sera's body weight was nothing compared to James' and the next thing she knew, he was lying down on her, her hands tangled into his hair, their bodies in the most awkward position ever, Sera turned red as tomato until she noticed James' lips on hers, just lying there awkwardly, the taste of everything that made her crazy...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this was long enough. ;) Comment, if you feel like it, I'd really appreciate it.