Pete Wentz Academy

Three: The Worst Way To Start

The world was literally spinning, it wasn't until James pushed away that Sera could breathe. Her face flustered red and her hair in a jungle-like mess. It was still so hot, so warm with him on top. It couldn't feel right. But why couldn't she pull away?

"I'm sorry." James turned as red as her cheeks and sprinted away, not even bothering to pick up his backpack.

Drake watched from a meter away, his face looked gagged and his eyes the size of golf balls. He looked embarrassed, if that were even possible.

"This.is.your.fault." Sera chocked, and pretending to wipe her mouth as Drake pulled her up slowly.

"Better give my poor confused cousin his backpack." Drake ignored her, huffing and picking up James' bag. He turned away. "Bet you secretly enjoyed it."

Drake's back was turned, but Sera could still feel his smirk two meters away. She gaped at him, her jaw hung in a struck manner.

"Excuse me?" She thundered.

"I said," He rolled his eyes. "Bet you secrelty enjoyed it. If you're going to ask me to repeat that again, sorry I have no time because we're just... oh, we're 8 minutes late."

Sera's face went blank. How Drake couldn't even apologize for causing her something beyond embarrassment was unacceptable. The question was, did she enjoy it?

"It was even my first kiss." Sera mumbled to herself. She walked beside Drake in silence after that. She couldn't have enjoyed it, definitely not.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." She muttered, still putting up her irritated tone, her lips quivered the more she thought about her taken-by-accident lip virginity.

"You're 15 and you haven't kissed a guy?" Drake laughed, he obviously enjoyed this topic.

"Okay, okay let's go to class, shall we?" Sera snapped, as she swung her backpack over her left shoulder, hitting Drake's mouth. Sera huffed.

Drake felt his mouth go numb as the scent of sakura blossom cherry flowers hit his head, he felt dazed.

"Lady, do you spray perfume on your bag? Because no matter how you look at it, it seems very abnormal." He held his mouth, which seemed slightly dislocated.

Sera couldn't answer, she couldn't hear him. She lost interest in Drake's ramblings the moment she recognized her section name on what she thought was the classroom. Her chest swelled with the beating of her heart, the only thing she could hear.

Was it possible for a school to get more elite than this? The door was so grand, it was furnished with a beautiful golden flowers etched out of the doorknobs elegantly, it slowly spread out towards the ends. Suddenly, Sera felt afraid to open the doors in fear of what lies beyond it.

Maybe it was possible for looks to kill.

"Yeah, uh that's the closet. But if you want to learn in a room filled with towels and art materials, be my guest." Drake didn't even bother pulling her away.

"That's a ... closet?" Sera's faced looked incredibly flabbergasted. "I can't even imagine the classroom now."

"Yes, the closet. In case you want another kissing session with James Way, I'd prefer that instead of the open floor." He winked.

Sera blushed. "Stfu." A normal person would've kicked his balls by now.

Drake laughed, and opened the classroom doors, which was just exactly like the closet, just a little bigger.

"Dracula Way, thank you for being late." Gerard rolled his eyes at his son, and pointed Drake to his seat.

"Hello, Ms. Cera. Thank you for being, oh 15 minutes late." Gerard tapped his watch in a very teacher-like manner and Sera couldn't believe that that man was a rockstar 14 years ago.

"You know better." Gerard sighed at his son. "You had to drag an innocent new student with you, too."

Drake rolled his eyes as he caught a glimpse of James at the other end. "Pfft. Innocent."

"Is this the hormone change thingy Bob seems to rant about whenever he sees you? You did dump your girlfriend so I understand you're-----"

"Dad, please." Drake turned red and sat down as the entire class began snickering.

Gerard looked indifferent. "Sera beside James, please."

Drake roared with laughter, while everyone turned to stare at him. Gerard tsked at his son's unacceptable behavior. Sera's cheeks felt hot as James slowly turned his head towards Bronx as she sat down.

"Anything wrong?" Gerard cocked his eyebrow at James.

James just shook his head. Bronx eyed him sceptically.

Gerard faced the blackboard and started to write the materials needed for Art class tomorrow, everyone bent their heads to copy, except for one.

"Excuse me sir." The voice was coming from Vanessa Hilton, who just happens to be the 'it' girl of all time. "I broke my pencil and I have no sharpener."

She announced to the entire school. Bronx snickered from behind. "I bet 100 bucks she announces that she breaks a nail tomorrow."

"You're on." James rolled his eyes.

"How childish." Sera muttered, under her breath. Bronx turned to stare at her.

"Oh, you." He kept his voice low. "Snapping stolen shots and running away, and you call me childish?"

"You've met?" James asked, all of a sudden.

"Hell yeah. Worst encounter of my life, If you ask me. Have you?"

James and Sera bowed their heads and continued to copy, no one said anything. Their cheeks getting redder by the minute. Sera swore that her cheeks would melt from all that blushing.

"I'll take that as a yes. Something happen, James?" Bronx smirked.

"Continue copying, Bronx." Gerard said aloud from the front, still facing the blackboard.

Bronx rolled his eyes for the hundredth time that day and bent his head low.

Thank God, the bell rang a little while later because Sera couldn't stand the torture of being next to James, and the fact that their hands would accidentally touch and Sera would feel an electric shock vibrate through her body. Or the fact that Drake kept passing her lovey notes about her and James.

Sera practically ran out of the classroom and headed for lunch, as she caught up with Meb. Her head bent low although she wasn't copying anymore. Sera swore she could hear a few students chatting about her as she passed by.

Was she the sour thumb in this place? She couldn't. Wasn't she Michael Cera's daughter?

"Something happen?" Meb asked, all of a sudden.

"Pfft. What makes you say that?" Sera huffed, as she ordered her usual Caesar salad.

"Word travels fast. You've kissed someone, haven't you?" Meb eyed her, in a scrutinizing manner.

Sera dropped her tray from the horror of everyone in the entire school knowing about her little accident, she started to breathe unevenly. The salad on the floor clashed and disrupted the loud chatter of the students. They all turned to stare.

"Sorry." Sera whispered, as she bent down to clean up. "Meb---"

"God, I was joking." Meb started an uproar of laughter, Sera looked at him, and slapped him hard.

"You frightened me." She muttered.

"Pfft. How would you be frigh---- wait."

Sera turned around, wishing she could just teleport. The fact that Meb found out so quickly made her feel uncomfortable.

"Did you kiss someone?" He asked her, eyeing her very seriously. His mouth hanging open at the thought.

Sera couldn't think of anything, she fumbled even more.

"You did, didn't you?"

"I uh..."

"May I sit with you?" Drake appeared from thin air, Sera's mouth hung open from the sudden rush of events and she couldn't believe that he was there when she didn't need him the most. Meb's eyebrows flew up.

Sera wanted to push him away so badly, but she couldn't and he lay there, smirking.

"And, to answer your question, yes she did kiss someone."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, if you feel like it. :) I'd appreciate it, really.