Status: I'm back, this time for good! I promise.

Awkward.

Neuf.

"Erm, yea. I mean, it's just for tonight, right?"

"Well, we should probably get to sleep then since it's nearly midnight.." Gerard trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand in an awkward matter. He shot me a small smile which I attempted to return. We retreated to seperate places to change out of our clothes. I pulled on a pair of shorts and an old tshirt of my dad's before walking out of my closet to find Gerard plugging in his cellphone, dressed in only a pair of gray sweatpants.

"I hope you don't mind, I get really hot when I sleep so I prefer not wearing a shirt to bed."

"Oh, no that's fine." I let out a chaste nervous laugh, struggling to keep my eyes from wandering over his smooth, porcelein chest. He was fairly toned with only a small bit of pudge on his belly, "So, do you want the inside or outside of the bed?"

"I'll take the inside, if you don't mind that is?"

"No, that's fine with me."

He walked over to my bed and got in underneath the covers before patting the space next to him, throwing me a nervous smile. I attempted to return it as I flipped off the lights before crawling in next to him. To say I was nervous was an understatement. It felt like every nerve in my body was on fire and my senses suddenly became fine tuned and electrified as I laid in bed next to Gerard.

We rustled around a bit to get comfortable, unaccustomed to sleeping with another person in the bed. Accidental touches and weak chuckles made the situation all the more awkward. After finally getting settled we said our goodnights and I some how managed to drift off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super fucking short, I'm sorry!! I just wanted to put something quick out, I promise the next chapter will be much longer!(:

In other news I had a kickass weekend! Some friends and I took an 8 hour roadtrip to Michigan because I'm the merch girl for our friends band and they had a show up their. Then we threw an incredible party at our friends house up their, and the entire weekend has just been incredible. :D

But yea, longer chapter coming soon.
Until then, comments? :3