Sequel: "Retribution"

My First Story

“Malignant Metamorphosis” - a continuation of the "Star Wars" saga -

There is evil lurking in the corners of the galaxy. An evil even greater than Vader and Palpatine combined awaits retribution for the deaths of these former Sith Lords. Can this malignancy be destroyed before it seeks vengeance on the Skywalker line?

The battle of Endor has been fought and won by the Rebel Alliance. The sadistic Emperor Palpatine and his emissary of death, Darth Vader, have been dead for nearly twenty standard years. Democracy has returned to the galaxy.

Anakin Skywalker’s grandchildren live in a system where peace and freedom abound. They have never known the pain and tragedy that their predecessors suffered in order to bring them the liberty they take for granted every day. All that is about to change as this malignancy invades Benjamin and Padmay’s quiet world. This new, evil Sith Lord tries to lure both of them to the Dark Side of the Force. The fraternal twins are faced with their own personal struggle against this ultimate evil as they are tempted by this powerful lord. He wants them to join him in his unrelenting quest to rule, not only the galaxy, but the entire universe.

When young Padmay is kidnapped by this ruthless being, Ben travels through the galaxy frantically searching for his sister. He learns that she is being held prisoner on Geonosis. He arrives too late to save her from falling under her captor’s powerful influence. Padmay has succumb to the evil temptation of the Dark Side.

Will Ben have to fight his beloved sister in order to defeat this vile Sith Lord who has captured Padmay’s soul? Will he be able to resist the overwhelming temptation to join her, or will he also succumb to this unspeakable evil?

Will the “Chosen One” be able to intervene and save his grandchildren? Will Anakin Skywalker be able to save all mankind from this malignant Sith Lord? Very dark and clouded it is…