Secrets and Memories of Bottles, and Bruising

Epilogue - Memories Of Bottles And Bruises

PREVIOUSLY:

Before the policemen drove away, Alexander had eye contact with Bill, who gave him a sad and pitiful look.
They started the car and drove - down the road, heading towards John’s hiding place.

Alexander ran out the door and stood in the rain, which was still pouring down.
He did not care about getting completely soaking wet - he just stood there.

_______________________________________________________________________´

"You did not say thank you! You say thank you, when someone gives you something " said Terese.
"Sorry. Sorry! I will say thank you right away the next time. Thank you. Thanks mom," said the little boy while he cried.
"Now you are fucking crying too! Little brat. You are so weak!" yelled the mother, and her hand quickly flew down and hit the boy’s cheek.

The boy had now grown and walked cautiously into the dark room.
He tried not to hit any of the many wine and vodka bottles.
Why had he been so stupid to forget his phone in here?
"Are you trying to steal from me! You little shit. Why was I so stupid to keep you! I do not deserve to have such a jerk, like you as a son! I should have put you up for adoption a long time ago!"
The boy had stumbled over one of the many bottles, and his mother, Terese, had woken up. She grabbed the biggest bottle near her, and flung it after him. It hit him and cut him on his arms and legs.

The drinking and bruising had continued for several years.
Every year, it had become worse and worse, until the boy one day ended up in the hospital.
They had thought that everything would get better if they just waited.
The boy had "fallen down the stairs," and had broken both his arm and multiple ribs.
The father was now furious and realized that he had to do something.

The boy got better after some time, and one day after school he came home to a huge chaos.
There was blood all over the place, and he saw his father sitting in an armchair and cry.
He had blood all over him, but the boy knew that it was not his own blood.
The boy also knew what he would find if he went into the room beside him, and that was the reason why he did not enter it.
"I did it for you. I did it to protect you. I should have done it a long time ago. Sorry. Sorry Alexander."

--- The memories faded and Alexander was once again back in reality, where he stood in the pouring rain. Soaking wet ---

_______________________________________________________________________

"It is okay Dad. It is okay Dad," Alexander whispered.

But no one heard it.

The words were carried away with the wind, and drowned in the pouring rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
And this was the end of my little story.

Surprising?

Well, I hope it was good enough would love any comments :)