Come back to me

Get out of my life

There was a note taped to my counter in my apartment. It was from Audrina Lecavalier.

Kris,
I need to tell you really bad new. Oh Kris, I'm so sorry for everything that's happening right now.

Love,
Otter

Otter was my nickname for her. I don't really know why I just know it is. I got a drink of water and grabbed 'the hoodie.' I had met her in Pittsburgh my first year on the team. She's been to my house, we are best friends. She's my best friend's best friend. Luc loves this girl. I walked up the stairs. I knocked on her door.

"Come in." she said quietly. She was obviously nervous about telling me something.
"What are you afraid to tell me?"
She wouldn't talk
"Do you want the hoodie?"
"Yes." she said and slipped it over her.
"Alright, now what's going on?" I asked. I hugged her and held her in my arms and she answered.
"I have to leave. You will too." she said.
"Wha-why?"
"Kris, I'm sorry." she said.
"Are you in trouble?"
"No. I'll explain everything on the way back home. Go pack."
"No. I'm not leaving and neither are you." I begged.
"We have to. It's not an option to stay."
"Who says?!" I screamed.
"Please Kris."
"No! Get out of my house! Get out of my life!" I said. She just stood there.
"Leave! Now! I never want to see you again!"
"I'm sorry." she whispered.
"Me too! I'm sorry I ever met a girl like you!" I screamed. I threw her already packed suitcase down the steps. I grabbed her by the arm and led her down the steps quickly. I grabbed her phone, keys, and purse. I handed them to her. I threw her suitcase on the porch and pushed her out the door. She looked back at me and I slammed the door in her face.

She kept calling me. Later that morning I was going to practice when my agent called me.

"Kris?" he asked. I was so tired and out of energy. I didn't really wanna talk.
"Yes."
"I have bad news."
"What?"
"Luc died in a motorcycle accident."
"What?" I said, I couldn't believe it.
"I'm sorry Kris."
"Thanks."
"Your welcome."