Come back to me

Life before I met you was too simple

Dear Audrina,

You always were a great friend. I love you with all my heart. I should have cared about you more than I did. I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve caused you. Luc was lucky to have you. I’m sorry things between us had to end like this. You are still and always were my angel. Please understand that everything bad or mean I ever said to you wasn’t true. I love you more than life itself. I love you so much I would give up anything to have you back with me, sitting on the couch watching a movie or goofing around. Life was simple before I met you but it was too simple. I feel bad for making you cry or upset because you didn’t deserve it. Audrina, never forget that I love you with all my heart. Why did you have to go away, so far away from me. Promise me you will always watch over me and remember me? Every goal is for you and Luc. I lost two of my best friends within a month. I wish you wouldn’t have pulled that trigger but we can’t take things back. I just hope it wasn’t because of me but I know it was. I love you Otter.

Love,
Kristopher Letang

I love you Audrina Lecavalier, rest in peace my sweet, sweet love. I will never forget you.