‹ Prequel: Story of My Life

All Grown Up

Graduation, Special gift for the summer tour

May 22, 2012 10:00am

Right now I am taking a shower for graduation at my school. Brian went home to get ready and everyone else that spent the night went home. I stepped out and dried off. I went into my closet and put on my Nollie criss cross purple and black flannel shirt, silver Tuesday boot jeans, and my Nike 6.0 air Morgan shoes. I did my hair and make up and went back into my room. I grabbed my graduation robe and hat and walked downstairs. Uncle Matt, Val, Cole, Dylan, Mom, and Kane were dressed.

“This is the big day.” mom said coming over to hug me.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Alright, you guys ready?” Uncle matt asked. We all nodded so we headed to Huntington High. 20 minutes later, we got there. We got out and headed inside to the theater where they would be having the graduation.

“It’s finally happening!” Carlie said jumping up and down next to me.

“I know!” I squealed. I soon found Hannah, Kory, Riley, and Spencer.

“We gotta go backstage now.” Riley said.

I said bye to my family who was all seated and went backstage with my graduating class. I waited very impatiently as they soon got to s. Finally I was called. I walked up and shook the guys hand and pumped my fist in the air as people cheered. I walked off and sat with my graduating class. 5 minutes later, they got to the last person.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, our graduating class of 2012.” The guy said. Everyone cheered. After that we all went outside. My friends stood with their families and I stood with mine. I got hugs from all of them.

“You did it little sis.” Dylan said picking me up and spinning me around. I laughed. He put me down.

“Yeah I did. I’m starving.” I said.

“Let’s go out to eat. Where do you wanna go?” Uncle Matt asked me.

“The Long board.” I said.

He nodded and we got in separate cars and headed to In N’ Out Burger. We got there and got out, going inside. We sat at a table and looked at the menu. We ordered what we wanted and waited on our food. I got the long board cheese-steak, fries, and a coke. We sat and ate and talked about my future plans and this summer. After eating, I said goodbye to my cousins and other family and they went back to San Clemente. Me, Cole, Kane, Dylan, and Brain went back to Uncle Matt’s.

“When does Warped start?” Brian asked.

“Next week. We start in Pomona at the Pomona Fairplex.” I said. He nodded.

“Do you guys have a bus?” Matt asked.

“No. We’re probably gonna have to go down o the RV place and get one. How much do you think they are?” Dylan asked.

“A lot.” Matt said.

“A lot as in?” Dylan asked.

“Thousands of dollars.” Matt said.

“Close to $100,00.” Zacky said. I chocked on my spit.

“What?” I asked. He nodded.

“Looks like we’re going to mom for this one.” Dylan said.

“Well let’s go now and get it over with.” Cole said standing up as did Kane, Dylan, and I.

“We’ll be back.” Cole said. We all said bye and got in Cole’s car heading to mom’s house. 20 minutes later, we pulled in her driveway.

“Kids, what are you doing here?” She asked.

“Well you know how we’re going on tour next week with Warped?” Cole asked.

“Oh, that reminds me. I got you guys something. It’s in the backyard.” She said. We looked at each other weird but followed her to the backyard. And there it was, our own tour bus.

“OH MY GOD!” We all yelled running to it.

It had our faces on the side and it said The Leftouts on the other side. We ran onto the bus. There was a couch thing on both sides then on the right there was a little booth. Then towards the back there was 8 bunks. 4 on each side. Then in the back there was a 46” plasma screen TV with satellite, a couch, and DVD player with DVDs. There was also a bathroom. We ran off the bus and tackled mom in a hug.

“This is so weird. We were just at home talking about tour buses and now we have one!” I said.

“This must of cost you a fortune.” Cole said as we walked inside mom’s house.

“Well I got it cause I know you guys are gonna go far.” Mom said.

We tackled her in another hug. We spent a half an hour talking to mom then we left and went back to Uncle matt’s. Brian, Matt, Zacky, Gena, and Val were sitting in the living room talking.

“Hey, how did the talk about getting a bus go?” Uncle matt asked as we sat down with them.

“Actually when we got there, she had already bought us our own customized bus.” Cole said.

“It was awesome! It had our faces on the outside and 8 bunks, satellite TV it was awesome!” Kane said in one breath. We all laughed.

“Well were gonna have to see that.” Uncle matt said.

“We’ll pick it up tomorrow.” Cole said.

They all nodded. The rest of the day we discussed Warped tour and other concerts we wanted to hit. Cole, Dylan, and Kane went back to Dylan and Cole’s and Brian and I went back to his place. Before Brian and I left Uncle Matt’s, I packed some clothes for tomorrow.